You Are in Exellent Hands with Dr. Freeman and His Staff - Charlotte, NC

I had a rhinoplasty in 11/2012 to correct a large...

I had a rhinoplasty in 11/2012 to correct a large nose that drooped at the tip and had been broken in a childhood accident, so it was slightly off center and had a bump in the middle. The surgery involved several corrective procedures, including deprojection (making the nose smaller), removal of the bumpy cartilage and bone, straightening and narrowing the bridge, and narrowing and lifting the tip. I had almost no pain from the surgery (only mild stuffiness and of course black eyes), and I attribute the very mild side effects and easy recovery to Dr. Freeman’s surgical skill. He believes it should not be obvious that a patient has had facial surgery, and he strives to achieve a very natural, but beautiful appearance. In my case, my nose 6 weeks after surgery now resembles that of my daughter, refined, smaller and straighter, but appearing perfectly natural, the nose I wish I’d been born with! I’ve gone from avoiding smiling in pictures (which was unflattering and made my nose appear more prominent) to happily posing for them. I am now MUCH more self-confident and although I wish I’d had the surgery years ago, I am convinced it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, thanks to an excellent surgeon.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

I simply could not have had a better experience. Dr. Freeman and his staff are outstanding. Dr. Freeman is a truly gifted artist and surgeon, and I am beyond grateful for his expertise. Dr. Freeman was very straightforward about the surgery and outcome, describing all the procedures in his office prior to the surgery and providing a virtual simulation of the results I could realistically expect. He has performed more rhinoplasties than any other surgeon I found within 500 miles of me and his results speak for themselves. I also want to emphasize how truly wonderful Dr. Freeman’s staff was to me. I was seen almost immediately after I arrived at every visit, and Sandy and Linda (the two nurses that personally handled my pre-op and post-op care) were the best and most caring, kindhearted individuals I’ve ever encountered in my experience with medical professionals. They were knowledgeable, professional and very reassuring, which was especially helpful for me since I’d never had facial surgery before and was apprehensive about it prior to the procedure. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Freeman and his staff without any reservation. For me, choosing Dr. Freeman was well worth the cost of the procedure and the travel!!