Revision Rhinoplasty - Charlotte, NC

I am scheduled for a revision rhinoplasty in...

I am scheduled for a revision rhinoplasty in Charlotte NC with Dr. Kulbersh. I originally saw a plastic surgeon. For my initial rhinoplasty (not a good idea). He worked on me two other times. The result is not so good but fortunately didn't make too many changes surgery to surgery. I'm just nervous about the next surgery. Does anyone have any feed back on this type of experience? If so can you please help me out? Share your story? Maybe some hope? The surgeon I chose is a facial plastics doctor. I know best work is posted.
His work that I've seen is great. I guess I'm trying to do all the research I can before I take the next step. I want this to be my last and final. I'm not looking for perfect, just better. Has anyone up here had revision with Dr Kulbersh in Charlotte NC?

Still trying to find the right one for my revision!

I decided not to go with the surgeon in Charlotte. He was great . I just want someone with a little more experience. I have a consultation scheduled with Dr. Naderi on VA in June! I will let you know how it goes. Anyone have experience with him? If that doesn't go well I'm considering Dr. Davis in Florida. Im in NC and it's sort of far but I really need this to be the final one so I can move on with my life.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with him was fantastic. I felt comfortable and he did the imaging on me which gave me an idea of what to expect. He seems very caring ! Very pleasant doctor. Really the most pleasant I've ever met.

Hi. I live in Raleigh and I am going through the same process looking for an experienced revision rhinoplasty. Let me know if you are still looking. I would like to chat with you. I already met with Stein and another one...
Hey! Call me when you get a chance!! I'll message you my number.
Hi..I am from raleigh too. . Going through the same process.. I was advised to go out of town. Let me know if you are still looking, would love to chat with you. Good luck.
I had a consult with Dr. Naderi for my revision and was not impressed. he also overcharges and wanted 14 k!! which I thought was ridiculous.
Good luck. Please update us.
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I have been through a revision rhinoplasty and, in the right hands, it can go very smoothly. Mine was an overall good experience. Does your doctor have before and after photos in office that you can see? Most docs will have a binder of befores and afters.
No that's another thing that concerns me. Only the ones from the web. He's a pretty young doctor. Bit he is well trained in revision. Where are you from?
Never mind . I see you are from Washington. What was your doctors credentials? How did you decide on him/her?
I had my revision done in Seattle, WA.
I actually got lucky. There was no RealSelf (it was 2002) and I went with someone who had the same thing done and recommended my doctor. I liked him and am mostly happy with my results. If I were to do it again with the knowledge I have now I would consult at least three rhinoplasty specialists who are really experienced in revisions. Does your doctor have patients you could call to chat about results with at least?
I spoke to one male. He was very pleased. I also spoke to another patient from another doctor on Raleigh. She said she loves the results but his bedside manner was great. I met with him and she is right. But I believe he was realistic with me. He has done over 1000 rhinoplasties including revisions. I has a friend who worked for him and she has been in the operating room with him and said he she bee gets hers done, it will be by him. He was actually the doctor I chose in the very beginning for my primary but something happened with Mychoice ( a payment company) and they directed me to a plastic surgeon in Williamsburg va. I think economy was bad and the doctor in Raleigh no longer wanted I work with them or something. I'm thinking about going to him. He has tons a before and after photos and 20+ years experience. Dr Adam stein in Raleigh is his name. I be already put down payment with Charlotte. Now I have to ask for it back. But it's my face. I need someone with extensive experience!
I apologize for the typos. It's this stupid iPhone!
No worries! I'm not trying to talk you out of your doctor at all, I just want you to be feel very comfortable going into this.
I was looking at your doctor's before and after and noticed that some of his before and after pictures belong to Dr. Paul Nassif... Just a warning
Yes I noticed that as well! I was wondering how that's possible.
Unless they worked together on those patients he probably stole the photos which is a red flag for me. If he took another surgeon's photos how do you know if ANY of the before and after photos belong to him?
He actually did his fellowship training with him. I do know that. I was thinking it was a patient they did together ? I was going to email the director and ask her about it. I looked at Dr Nassif's pics because he did train under him and I wanted to see how his results were. That's when I saw the pics he had on his website as well.