Revision Rhinoplasty - Charlotte, NC

I am scheduled for a revision rhinoplasty in...

I am scheduled for a revision rhinoplasty in Charlotte NC with Dr. Kulbersh. I originally saw a plastic surgeon. For my initial rhinoplasty (not a good idea). He worked on me two other times. The result is not so good but fortunately didn't make too many changes surgery to surgery. I'm just nervous about the next surgery. Does anyone have any feed back on this type of experience? If so can you please help me out? Share your story? Maybe some hope? The surgeon I chose is a facial plastics doctor. I know best work is posted.
His work that I've seen is great. I guess I'm trying to do all the research I can before I take the next step. I want this to be my last and final. I'm not looking for perfect, just better. Has anyone up here had revision with Dr Kulbersh in Charlotte NC?

Still trying to find the right one for my revision!

I decided not to go with the surgeon in Charlotte. He was great . I just want someone with a little more experience. I have a consultation scheduled with Dr. Naderi on VA in June! I will let you know how it goes. Anyone have experience with him? If that doesn't go well I'm considering Dr. Davis in Florida. Im in NC and it's sort of far but I really need this to be the final one so I can move on with my life.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation with him was fantastic. I felt comfortable and he did the imaging on me which gave me an idea of what to expect. He seems very caring ! Very pleasant doctor. Really the most pleasant I've ever met.