Fabulous Results - Charlotte, NC

After losing substantial weight, I needed...

After losing substantial weight, I needed something, but wasn't sure exactly what. I had a consultation with Dr. Kulbersh in which he explained to me the pros and cons of injections and surgery. After addressing every concern, every question, every fear, I decided to have Restylane and Perlane injections in my cheeks. Oh my word! In 15 minutes, ten years disappeared off my face. I am absolutely thrilled with the results and with Dr. Kulbersh. Wonderful bedside manner. Staff is top notch. Highly recommend.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kulbersh is absolutely the best. I will never seek another doctor for any other cosmetic procedures I may have. Bedside manner is outstanding. Addressed all my fears and concerns, talked me through the procedure. I couldn't have asked for better care.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Restylane community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Restylane community.