Picosure Has Been Amazing! - Charlotte, NC

I have several tattoos, all of which came from a...

I have several tattoos, all of which came from a very different time in my life. I hated a large one on a back but figured tattoo removal would be too costly, so I added to it to try and make it "pretty". Good intentions, but I hated it even more the bigger it got!!! I started doing research and found out about picosure and decided that it was worth a shot, if something seemed different after the first session, I could keep going, if not, I could make a different choice.
So I have had 2 TREATMENTS now, one on July 18 and the next was August 15, which was 5 weeks after the first treatment (should have waited 6 weeks, but she said it wouldn't hurt since I left town for several weeks and was SO EXCITED about the results that I wanted to have another session!!!!!!) The doctor is great, the procedure was uncomfortable, NO LIE! I have a big tattoo on some very sensitive nerves so she numbed what she could with lidocaine (sub-dermis) and the rest she used cool air on. I had 14,500 pulses the first session, and 17,000 the second, so if yours is smaller it will still be uncomfortable if you do not numb, but the numb spots were fine. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting your first session, you really will see results!!! Oh, and I am in a clinical trial with it, so my price is based on my commitment as well as because of the trial, so it would definitely be higher cost for anyone with this size tattoo unless they qualify for a clinical trial. :)

.Post Second Treatment - And 3rd is healing now!

Here is the pic the doc took right before she did my third treatment. That means that this picture is AFTER ONLY 2 TREATMENTS!!!! It faded so much weeks upon weeks after treatment. I will post pictures of my third treatment soon, it has been 2 weeks since that one, so I will still be experiencing a lot of fading.

post 3 treatments

Very happy! This picture was just last week right before my 4th treatment, so within the next 2 months my tattoo will fade and I'll get a new pic, so more progress is in the process, I know that picosure really works looking at the before and after!

post treatment 3, right before 4th

Huntersville Ophthalmologist

FABULOUS doctor!! Very professional, she helped keep me comfortable (my sessions last a straight hour of treatment) and has given my astonishing results!! I drive 3 hours to her because she is the only Picosure owner anywhere near, and it and she is worth the money and the drive!!!!!

I am going tomorrow for my first picosure appointment in Charlotte tomorrow. I'm hoping I get results as good as yours!
Wow! This is truly remarkable progress! Thank you for sharing hope!
Wow! That's amazing I did the regular tattoo removal on 2 tats on my stomach and I was left with terrible scars. My scars are now very faded almost invisible I've been using an awesome scar serum for a year but it's been such a long roller coaster I'm definitely looking into doing this! I have 2 more tats I want to remove
Very nice results! Does your sessions really take an hour? Mine takes only 5 minutes hmm... Does she hit the same spot multiple times, or do you take breaks, or does she just use a very small spot size? :-)
wow that's amazing!
Amazing results!
Looking good! You're doing brilliantly. :-)
Wow, your pictures give people a lot of hope! Great fading!
How long are you waiting between treatments?
Amazing! A couple more and you may well be done!
Would love an update on how treatment #3 went, have you had any additional treatments?
Feeling so awesome with new result picture! 4Th treatment healing, so even more will be gone soon!
Awesome to hear!!! So glad for you :)
Any updated pictures?
Pico pic is updated!
Please update! Your progress was awesome!
your results look great, thanks for sharing, they give us all hope! Do you have any pictures from your 3rd treatment? I would love to see your progress!
congrats!
Man the pico is killing the green! I have a bright half sleeve with lots of green so this definitely makea me more optimistic!
Hi there Anything new on your progress?

Your results are encouraging, thank you for sharing!!!  Keep us posted :)