Picosure Has Been Amazing! - Charlotte, NC

I have several tattoos, all of which came from a...

I have several tattoos, all of which came from a very different time in my life. I hated a large one on a back but figured tattoo removal would be too costly, so I added to it to try and make it "pretty". Good intentions, but I hated it even more the bigger it got!!! I started doing research and found out about picosure and decided that it was worth a shot, if something seemed different after the first session, I could keep going, if not, I could make a different choice.
So I have had 2 TREATMENTS now, one on July 18 and the next was August 15, which was 5 weeks after the first treatment (should have waited 6 weeks, but she said it wouldn't hurt since I left town for several weeks and was SO EXCITED about the results that I wanted to have another session!!!!!!) The doctor is great, the procedure was uncomfortable, NO LIE! I have a big tattoo on some very sensitive nerves so she numbed what she could with lidocaine (sub-dermis) and the rest she used cool air on. I had 14,500 pulses the first session, and 17,000 the second, so if yours is smaller it will still be uncomfortable if you do not numb, but the numb spots were fine. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting your first session, you really will see results!!! Oh, and I am in a clinical trial with it, so my price is based on my commitment as well as because of the trial, so it would definitely be higher cost for anyone with this size tattoo unless they qualify for a clinical trial. :)

.Post Second Treatment - And 3rd is healing now!

Here is the pic the doc took right before she did my third treatment. That means that this picture is AFTER ONLY 2 TREATMENTS!!!! It faded so much weeks upon weeks after treatment. I will post pictures of my third treatment soon, it has been 2 weeks since that one, so I will still be experiencing a lot of fading.
Huntersville Ophthalmologist

FABULOUS doctor!! Very professional, she helped keep me comfortable (my sessions last a straight hour of treatment) and has given my astonishing results!! I drive 3 hours to her because she is the only Picosure owner anywhere near, and it and she is worth the money and the drive!!!!!

Please update! Your progress was awesome!
your results look great, thanks for sharing, they give us all hope! Do you have any pictures from your 3rd treatment? I would love to see your progress!
Man the pico is killing the green! I have a bright half sleeve with lots of green so this definitely makea me more optimistic!
Hi there Anything new on your progress?

Your results are encouraging, thank you for sharing!!!  Keep us posted :)

WOW! You are right nice results thanks for the encouraging words. I am feeling much better these days. Can't wait for session two!
AMAZING!
Hey GodMadeMeRight Are there any updates lately? Really good results so far!
Just posted!!! Remember, having a good diet and keeping low on toxins helps, the body is literally processing the ink like a toxin, so I think I will clear faster than someone that does not take care of themselves or has a low immune function. SO EXCITED to post pictures of post 3rd soon, I am healing from that now, no blisters this time, just itching :)
Hey there. Hope you enjoyed x-mss with your family. anything new with your progress?
What does the clinical trial entail??
And you paid $1000 for how many treatments?
that is per treatment. My tattoo is huge, but since I am in the clinical trial, I have a lower price. This could cost $2500-3000 anywhere else. I am on my way for a 3rd treatment soon, and I will post the professional pictures of the results from session 2. I recommend it highly, I know people that spend even more than me for years of treatment and end up with thick, scarred skin and still seeing the ink. Picosure, it's the real deal
That is for 1 treatment. This included my WHOLE back tattoo plus a small one not seen in the picture that is on my shoulder. Look at my new post, you can see that Picosure is fading tremendously faster than other lasers, that is why 1 treatment is more that traditional laser, but not much more :)
Wow great results! :-) thanks for sharing your experience..I can tell that tattoo will soon be gone! I'm worried about mine because I think the tattoo is too deep and dense...idk..do you think the ink in yours is deep and dense? Another thing, I'm kind of confused about the clinical trail?
My ink spans from 8 years old (when my black outline was originally done on the lower part) and this was very deep ink, it has shown the quickest results. The top tree part was done earlier this year, so the ink was not very deep yet, that is why it is taking a little longer. I am so happy with the results, though, I only have had 2 treatments and many spots are just completely gone. The clinical trial is for certain colors/types of tattoos, I qualified because I had so much green. Are you in NC? Good luck and I recommend picosure!!!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for posting, your results are amazing!! I will (hopefully) be going through with Picosure treatment as well, but it's going to cost a lot and most likely be a lot of time as well. It really makes me hopeful to see results like this. Good luck!!