28-year Old Natural-looking Preventative Aging and Skin Improvement - Charlotte, NC

As a former NFL Cheerleader and life-long...

As a former NFL Cheerleader and life-long perfectionist regarding the beauty industry, I can certainly be a "difficult" patient when it comes to results! With that being said, I was VERY impressed with the outcome. Dr. Kulbersh used a combination of Restylane and Perlane to naturally enhance my facial curves and skin which had begun to show signs of aging due to unfortunate years of over-tanning. I highly recommend him for even the most particular of patients. He will cater to your specific enhancement goals.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Perlane community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Perlane community.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon