Beyond Words. So Deeply Grateful - Charlotte, NC

I recently had a panniculectomy and have been SO...

I recently had a panniculectomy and have been SO shocked and surprised by the results. The care I received was first class. I know that Dr. Kortesis went above and beyond to make sure I have a result that I am pleased with. I appreciated the kindness and consideration that I was treated with and would not hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone. I am deeply grateful.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

They were great!

how are you feeling now after surgery how long has it been

Hi wardcat, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad it worked out so well for you. Did you have the procedure because of weight loss or just general excess skin?

I had the procedure following gastric bypass surgery a year and a half ago. I got my life back! This was an important next step and I am very pleased with the result.

Awesome and congratulations on your weight loss. I can definitely understand why you'd want this surgery then!

hi thank you for your post. Is the amount of $693 correct? I lost 90 lbs and have the hanging fat and skin I have not been able to get rid of. My ins will not cover and I have not been able to afford it. thank Stacy Peterson