Mini Tummy tuck with lipo on abs/flanks & Breast reduction/lift.

Just went into the pre-op Dr. Visit for mini TT...

Just went into the pre-op Dr. Visit for mini TT with lipo and breast reduction. Am very nervous as I've never had any surgery before. Will be spending the night in the hospital, then back home for recovery. Don't want to look like a super model, just better after two kids :) I've wanted the boob reduction for years, thought I would knock it all out at the same time. Will keep as updated as I can.

One more day with the old body....will the scars...

One more day with the old body....will the scars look like franken-boobs/tummy ? Will it hurt ? How much ? Akkkkkkk....what have I signed up for ? Is it selfish to want to look like my "old self " after having my two children ? Who knows ? I will have more answers than questions athe day after tomorrow :) I have become an addict to looking at and following my fellow mommy makeovers/mini tummy tuck/lipo/ breast reduction sisters. Still not sure if I'm brave enough to post before and after shots, but am so grateful for the women who have. Fingers crossed ladies, I will need your good vibes in the next few weeks. Have made my list, checked it twice have pillows, ointments, poop pills etc..until the 19th. Peace and love.

Tomorrow is the big day.....my stomach is in...

Tomorrow is the big day.....my stomach is in knots, hope I can get some sleep tonight. Will post the outcome tomorrow :)

Had the surgery two days ago. Everything went...

Had the surgery two days ago. Everything went really well. Stayed overnight at the hospital and was released yesterday to come home. Had a slight fever 101.5*, called the PS and he said to stand up and take deep breaths that it is caused from the anesthesia. Our neighbor is a nurse and said the same thing. I had bought a heating pad before the surgery and it is a huge help with back pain. Will update when the pain RX wears off :)

Four days post-op, things are healing up and...

Four days post-op, things are healing up and definitely feeling better. Still get tired after I'm up and active, so mostly sitting in the recliner with the heating pad. Haven't heard any from this community so that bums me out a bit, however I still enjoy reading everyone's reviews. Happy healing :)

Three week's post-op, feel about 80% back to...

Three week's post-op, feel about 80% back to normal wich is awesome. The glue came off the boobs and belly and healing is going really well. The only issue is the left side over the belly scar has started to swell, I thought I would be in my normal shorts by now...hahahahahahaha !!!!! Anyone else starting to swell at this point ? I had the mini-tuck with ab & flank lipo, right after it looked amazing, now fatty Von faterson has started to occur ! Help !!

South Carolina Plastic Surgeon

Hey wannabe, you crack me up!! Yep, swelling on left side! It comes and goes and my pants are snug around my hips. I bet you look fab!!
Lol, to funny with the shirt. I'm ready for it to be two months down the road to see the final results :)
Patience was never my strong factor. Maybe I can borrow it from someone???!!
Wannabsmaller 80% better? Fab news!! your a week ahead of me, and yes I feel swelling when I "overdo it". It seems that the first week it wasnt that bad, but then I wasnt moving...or eating LOL. Ive tried on my old (well new b/c I bought them this spring) jeans and they are tight in the hips....well, I should just STOP being so critical I tell myself. I bought a Jessica Simpson short jumpsuit yesterday, thought it was a long shirt. CUTE as can be. I told my husband that I was a 42yr old woman in a 32 yr old style dress, WHAT did I have to complain about right? Looking foward to seeing your update pics :)
Great ! Finally took some photos, will have to wait to get the before shots from my dr. Still swollen, but not bad for two weeks :)
Hey, wannab, how ya doing?? I hope all is well.. :)
Thanks Ginger :) We lived in Greensboro for a few years before we got married, it was a fun area :)
Ive been here four years, still not feeling like home as Im a Florida girl :) but since my hubby got a job here and I dont work, I try not to complain :)
Wannabsmaller, were down the road from each other LOL. Glad to know healing is on its way, the pain meds on time are defenitely in tagret. Happy Healing and have a great day :)
Sitting still all day !! Lol :) I think what I had built up in my mind was 100 times worse than it really was. I honestly thought having a root canal was worse ! The key is also to take the RX on time, I had Percocet and it said take 1-2 every 4-6 hours. I took 2 every 4 hours ( I set my iPhone as a reminder ) and the pain never got ahead of me. I also waited five days to shower, my husband washed my hair for me in the kitchen sink and used wet wipes for the body. I didn't get a potty chair, you kind of master the "stand up tinkle" the first few days. (I know TMI). I had a wedge pillow I got at bed bath and beyond that worked so well I slept in the bed from the first night I got home. I got two "granny gowns" from Kohls, a button up sleep shirt and a velour short sleeve robe. Bagy Capri sweats from old navy and large tshirts have been my uniform. Hope that helped :)
@ Blonde, very well thanks :) Pain is really almost gone, still dealing with swelling but not much. Overall it's been much easier than I thought it would be.

That's awesome! Glad to hear it! Woohoo! What's your biggest complaint?

How are you feeling and healing?
That is crazy that you suctioned the saline out !! My reduction/ lift looks a lot like yours, I'm just so glad to have the extra weight gone !! Your posts crack me up :) I've had a little swelling with the drain out, but not much.
Well, Charlotte seems like a great place, so that's good! 1 drain is awesome... I hope my last one comes out Monday. Very little fluid, just dark, that's all. And surg glue... Mine used the same, so if I have stitch marks, they're fading fast. I'm about 5', so getting a boob makeover was heaven!!!! I love them, my dr's specialty. I didn't really know what to expect, suction out sailine for 2 weeks pre op?? Talk about a trip! As if they weren't bad enough.. Lolol! We thought small silacone and strattice would be needed to rebuild, but in the end he did fat grafting with a lift/revision.. bla,
bla... So when ladies talk about going bigger, I don't know how to explain mine :)! You got a Reduction, sounds simple, but way more to that word...sounds like kind of the same as me.. Make sense? I love my little C's!! I don't expect perfection, just grateful
it could be done. Post a pic when you are ready. Believe me, my sister looked on here and was like.. "and you're worried what you look like" lolol!! It helps others, and makes it more personal I think.
Btw, today I woke up, and haven't needed a pain pill yet :)) Yay!!
Husbands job, we move quite a bit so I hope this is the last stop :) I have been "recliner" bound as well. My mom has been here to help with the kids. Thank god for DVR !! I only had one drain which was great, turns out my dr used the surgical glue on the reduction/lift and mini tummy tuck. The cool thing was he did the lipo thru my belly button so not many scars. The whole "franken-boobie" freaked me out at first when I saw the new girls, it was more full on the top which I later learned is good so when they drop they have a natural "perky" shape. To me it is comical as I used to refer to them as my "nat-geos" a DDD, will now be around a C. I was worried about the "nips" not being perfectly even, but my Dr said to wait until the swelling goes down and if they are that is an easy fix. I have been more of a grumpelstilskin than teary, but have had my moments. It is great to talk to someone who is literally going thru the same thing at the same time :) Peace out sista' !
I'm doing better each day, not doing much, kinda happy just to sit in the recliner and watch tv, nap, and blog. My husband was home for the 1st week, so now it's just me and my boys. They are so sweet to me now, and understand that I "really can't" just grab the keys and drive them to social stuff. This part makes me sad cause it's the last bit of their summer. My oldest has been a lot of help with this, but he has a life to and goes back to school soon overseas. It looks like you and I are on the same page with healing... Not to bad! I have weepy days, you? Like today I randomly watched dog, bounty hunter, and cried through it..lololol!! My kids walked in the room stund, Mom, it's gonna be ok, we promise. I just started laughing so they understood its all part of it. So, ok, I posted scary post op pics, I deleted the pre for fear my kids would scan my phone which they do often.. I'm gonna take new ones, I just want enough time to pass so u can see the difference. K, I'm going on n on so I'll shut up now :). We have family in Charlotte, what made you move from Nashville?
Lol !! No worries :) got my drain out today...yee haw !! Pain is getting less and less. How are you doing ?
Ok, I posted it on the 24th, on (readyfornewboobs) scared in Atlanta. I'm so sorry, but I hope so much that you are doing great! Touch base, I promise to pay better attention. :)
GEEZ!!!!!! Wannabsmaller!! I totally posted on "What I thought was Your Wall"on the 26th! lolol! Clearly, my medicine is working just fine! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you... I will send this and then find the page i posted on.. omg, lol!
Glad to see you are doing fine. Keep us posted on how you are doing. I am 4 weeks PO today and doing great! post some picts so we can see : )
I need to get the before shots from my Dr. Things are healing well, swelling starting to go down as well. Will be glad to get out of this recliner !! Lol
July 19th. Not long now :)

Thanks for starting your story here on RealSelf! When is your surgery scheduled for? I'm excited for you and know this will be a big change. Please do keep us posted!