Excellent Patient Experience! - Charlotte, NC

MANY MANY thanks to Dr. Ditesheim and staff for a...

MANY MANY thanks to Dr. Ditesheim and staff for a job well done. I had lipo for troublespots that didn't respond to significant weight loss and extreme exercise. Dr. D is very knowledgeable, reassuring and skillful in this practice. Dr. D made sure he not only heard my issues and concerns but took the time with me to ensure that he understood and would give me the best outcome possible. As for his staff, Susie, Jan and JJ are just the best. They welcomed me in their office like an old friend [and they do this with everyone], and I had little to no wait times. In addition, they went above and beyond to make any appointments at the convenience of my demanding schedule, which I greatly appreciated. My lipo procedure cost was very reasonable, compared to the other consults I got in the Charlotte area, and the recovery time was much faster. Pre-operatively, the nurses made sure I had everything I needed, including their direct #'s and email addresses so that JUST IN CASE, I could call with any questions or concerns. While I didn't use these, it was very reassuring to have them none-the-less. My fairly extensive procedure went well, and I was able to resume my hectic and demanding schedule within days. I am now several months pre-op and cannot believe what a difference this has made for me. Many thanks for a job well done by Ditesheim Cosmetic Surgery-keep up the great work.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing with us!

Which areas did you have Lipo on? We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!