Liposonix in Charlotte, NC

I had Liposonix done on my abdomen & love...

I had Liposonix done on my abdomen & love handles at The Refine Institute in Charlotte. The first setting, 60, was a little too high for me, but it was lowered to 55 and 50 on the 3rd pass and it was fine. I did not experience any swelling or bruising and actually worked out the same night and the next day. It has been about two weeks and have already started to see some change. Can't wait to see results at 8-12 weeks.

Anyone had lipsonix in fort Wayne Indiana or Indiana period
Hi. I live in the Charlotte area and went to The Refine Institute for a consultation on smartlipo last year. I decided not to go thru with it because my main problem is cellulite on my rear and some on my thighs. I didn't want to pay $10,000.00 (and though I might be smaller) still have the the cellulite. I recieved an email from Refine Institute advertising this procedure. I had never heard of it before. It's a shame they don't do it on the hips, butt, and thighs as this is where I need it most. Not even sure if I would qualify for the 1 inch rule on my abdomen... :-/

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on your results as they progress.

The Refine Institute