Lip Injection Restylane - Charlotte, NC

I thought about getting lip injections for a long...

I thought about getting lip injections for a long time. I had thin lips not too thin although thinner. I did a lot of research and watched a video of Chloe Morello who has a great video on the whole procedure. She tapes the injection and follows up a few hours later, a day later and a week later. That video defintely made me say ok im ready. It was painless, I went to Ageless Remedies in Charlotte NC. The staff was nice and the surgeon was really flexible and open to questions. I am posting pics of the before and after photos. I will upload another one once everything settles in and heals. I also have a follow ip and if I need an injection in a spot that is not filled the surgeon will do it of no charge! Keep in mind I did not want to look like a duck i just wanted a pump and a natural look.

Currently Unsatisfied

As you can see the left side is bigger and uneven and the lower lip is eneven. Not too satisfied now...:(
Ageless Remedies

I think you look great. I don't know what your talking about. You can see a def difference. You don't want to look fake or overfilled. They are perfect!
I'm thinking about going to the same place that you went. I've seen a lot of photos where women really had their lips messed up by doing to much to them. I don't want to look like them or too plastic. From your photos, your lips look lovely!! My question is: What happens when it wears off? Does your lips stretch any after the injection wears off? I really would love to try a lip filler to obtain bigger lips. My lips are small and thin to me. I usually have to put on some lip liner to make them stand out. I really wish that I could have some pouty lips like the younger version of Pamela Anderson had. By the way, even without the lip fillers, you are still beautiful!!!
Thank you . You are very sweet. No lips do not stretch out. I only have done for special occasions . There is a little swelling and bruising so do about 2 weeks prior to that. Also request Dr. Not nurse do injections. Good luck.
Where are the photos at? I don't even remember posting this Shannon
Now that some time has passed I have to say I am not 100% satiesfied. I have bumps that I feel and I have had a bump that was not smooth out on the lower lip right side. With the bump was a dark blue mark and months later it finally went down. I will go somewhere else next time. The doctor was good but the work is not a 100%. He tried but he did not smooth the bumps out and it is so irritating feeling them.
Their lovely!
Wow, i would travel from colorado to go to your doctor, they did a wonderful job. how come it didn't hurt? how is this done/

Your look is not at all ducky. I think you're beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! I hope you'll keep us updated on how long your injections last.