Fat Transfers with Dr Bednar - Charlotte, NC

Dr Bednar did Fat Transfers to me over a year ago...

Dr Bednar did Fat Transfers to me over a year ago on my face. The result was really amazing. I would have never expected it to be so natural, yet to see such a significant difference. Dr Bednar has been doing my "face" for over ten years now and I have never looked better. Additional to looking ten years younger than I am, You cannot tell that anything has ever been done. Ever seen those women with a tight face? Or lips that look unnatural? That will never happen with this Doctor. I have asked him for a nose job twice, and he has refused both times and told me that my nose looks proportionate to my face. I asked him for a brow lift several times.....he also refused to do that and simply did Botox to lift my brow. This Doctor will not suggest a procedure unless it will without question make you look better than you do when you walk in his office. He is the absolute only Doctor I will allow to touch my face. I have had several other procedures done over the years with Doctor Bednar which I will review individually as well.

Having that said I will elaborate in this review on my mini face lift in 2004. I came out of that lift looking like a youthful young woman. I have continued to get Botox on a regular basis as well as fillers to keep everything tweaked. This Doctor is hands down the best Plastic Surgeon in town. Don't make the mistake and go to a Doctor who offers you multiple procedures that you may not need. On one more note, when Dr Bednar sold his practice and moved away I went to see a Plastic Surgeon in the Charlotte market who immediately told me I needed a nose job, and a brow lift. I did not need it then and do not still today. Dr Bednar told me that if you can tell that something was done it totally defeats the purpose of doing the procedure in the first place. Makes sense....common sense....but a woman who is desperately trying to preserve her youth, can easily fall prey to a Doctor like that other one I visited. Thankfully Dr Bednar came back to Charlotte and I can simply see him for my youthful needs. This Doctor gets a 10 in every way I can possibly rate him. After 10 years of my face, I look amazing, I am a public figure, I know everyone in town and No one can tell I have ever ever had anything done. They have no clue as to how old I am. That is the whole point for me. Youthful appearance, physical and mental health. All Good. Go See my Doctor.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bednar is the Only Doctor to see for anything that makes you look more youthful, healthy and glowing. Please read my detail above. This Doctor is an artist, he knows what to do and will absolutely never ever do a procedure that is not necessary.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went well for you and you got the results you were looking for! Are you still happy with your results?