Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation - Charlotte, NC

Due to age and heavy workouts I had lost some of...

Due to age and heavy workouts I had lost some of the fullness in my breasts. I wanted it back, but didn't want implants. When I heard about this procedure I was pretty excited, because you get lipo done at the same time. I'm 2 weeks out and already thrilled with the results. My breasts look fantastic! The lipo is the tough part, and the swelling/bruising sticks around for awhile. But if you expect it, it's no big deal. Follow the medication schedule. The toughest part for me was the after effects of the general anesthesia, but I felt the same way after a prior surgery, so it's just how my body deals with it. But by 9:30 that night I was in the kitchen making myself something to eat. My procedure was on a Tues morning, and I was told I couldn't shower until Fri. I spent those few days in between on the couch napping and watching movies, and it was nice and peaceful. I would also make sure you have a padded toilet seat, or sit on a towel because it helps to limit the pressure on your legs. I've heard people complain about the support garment, but I haven't minded it. It feels secure, without it my thighs jiggle, as it'll take a little while for the skin to tighten. The bottom line is this is a great procedure and if you're prepared to take it easy for awhile afterwards and let yourself heal, it's going to be totally worth it. Oh yeah, and don't freak out when you first see your breasts. I looked like Jessica Rabbit! They go down and soften within a couple of weeks.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bednar did a fantastic job on my fat transfer breast augmentation. His staff is so friendly and kind, one of the nurses even held my hand as the anesthesia was kicking in because she noticed I was a little anxious. They set realistic expectations and called to check up on me afterwards. I only wish I had done the procedure earlier. I'm 2 weeks out today and already love my results. Don't kid yourself- lipo is no joke. You will be sore! But the staff had the meds down to a science and as long as I took them I was doing fine. No regrets!

Is it possible that you can possible provide some before and after pictures Clothed would even be helpful. I am considering this procedure and pictures help especially for people who want to compare their before boobs. This helps with visualizing that the afterboob may look comparable on them. Thanks in advance.
I am considering Dr Bednar for this procedure. How are you doing now? Still happy with your results I hope?
Thrilled. Only wish I'd done it sooner. Going on 6 months, my breasts look fantastic and I love how the lipo made my legs more shapely.
Did you have general or local anesthesia?
General. That was the only rough part for me, I hate anesthesia. Btw, I just passed my 3 mo mark so I went to Nordstrom to be professionally sized. I went from a deflating C to a 32 DD!!!