My Face Lift! - Charlotte, NC

I am 49 yrs old and have been an RN for many years...

I am 49 yrs old and have been an RN for many years. I started looking tired and the nose to mouth lines were gettng deep!LOL I had a mini face lift 3 yrs ago and this time I had vertical lift...this pulls more upward and the first was more straight back toward my ears. I also did a upper and lower blep ( eye lift and skin removed. I look years younger!!!I will post the pics. My incisions were behind the ear and a few in the front. You cannot see ANY scars at all and it has been 6 months. I have had perma lip lip implants ( size large 5mm) and venerres on all teeth. I went to my 40 yr high schools reunion and I was told more than 10 times you look like you have not aged at all!!!
I love my Dr. He is in Charlotte NC. I also have breast implants and have done lipo in the past. Please email me if you need any details.
Thanks...Amanda

before and after

This is my pic before any surgery. I had face lift and lip implants and venerres on all teeth. Upper and lower bleph and botox. Love my results. I am 49 and my daughter went to my 40 yr reunion wih me. People asked if we were sisiters!!!!!!LOL I felt great and most everyone there was bald and over weight..and the women looked old and tired!!!!Best sweet revenge ever!!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Something's not right here....are you not 49 or did you not go to your 40th class reunion?
50th .. Glad u can count! Lol
Im so glad for you...yet dont understand your post!!!What foes the Dr have to do with your relatonship>>LOL
Congrats, you look great!
Awesome!! You look like your daughter's friend!
thank you sooooo much...its the best 6 thousand I ever spent...besides my boobs!!!LOL
Hi Amanda, wow you look just amazing! What type of facelift did you get?
I had a mini face lift 3 yrs ago and this past Nov, I did another but he pulled more upWARD. The first one was just a mini cheeck lift...but I wanted more and I hated the nose to mouth lines...this wiped them out. I hate fillers...people spend thousands and they last 6 months to a yr. The face lift last 10 yrs!!

Thanks so much for sharing in the Facelift community. It must've been so nice to go to your reunion and get so many compliments. We'd love to see your FL photos here!

Thank you for sharing your photos. You look lovely!