My Face Lift! - Charlotte, NC

I am 49 yrs old and have been an RN for many years...

I am 49 yrs old and have been an RN for many years. I started looking tired and the nose to mouth lines were gettng deep!LOL I had a mini face lift 3 yrs ago and this time I had vertical lift...this pulls more upward and the first was more straight back toward my ears. I also did a upper and lower blep ( eye lift and skin removed. I look years younger!!!I will post the pics. My incisions were behind the ear and a few in the front. You cannot see ANY scars at all and it has been 6 months. I have had perma lip lip implants ( size large 5mm) and venerres on all teeth. I went to my 40 yr high schools reunion and I was told more than 10 times you look like you have not aged at all!!!
I love my Dr. He is in Charlotte NC. I also have breast implants and have done lipo in the past. Please email me if you need any details.
Thanks...Amanda

before and after

This is my pic before any surgery. I had face lift and lip implants and venerres on all teeth. Upper and lower bleph and botox. Love my results. I am 49 and my daughter went to my 40 yr reunion wih me. People asked if we were sisiters!!!!!!LOL I felt great and most everyone there was bald and over weight..and the women looked old and tired!!!!Best sweet revenge ever!!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon