Brow Lift, Lower Bleph, Cheek Implants, Lower Face Lift, Neck Lipo/lift - Charlotte, NC

I chose Dr. Freeman because I wanted someone who...

I chose Dr. Freeman because I wanted someone who only specialized in faces. I met with a couple of doctors and was impressed with him at my consultation. We decided to do the procedures in 2 separate surgeries as I had a small baby and thought it would be too much all at once. I had the neck and the lower lift first. He was very caring and always available. I was very happy with the result! Next I went back for the rest. The recovery is pretty bad! Not so much pain, but just the way I looked. I went out at about a month post-op, and still got looks and comments. (Comments from friends and family only!) Anyway, at about 6 months I loved it! I think I had the hardest time with the cheek implants. You look at your face your whole life, and this really changes the look. It is definitely for the better, but you have to get used to looking at a different face. I do not have anything negative to list about Dr. Freeman. I would not hesitate to choose him again. He is a perfectionist and considers his work his art. He did not like the way my ear scar had healed, so at my second surgery he fixed it. I had not even noticed until he pointed it out!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional and great at what he does. Only faces! His staff is absolutely wonderful as well.

I just wanted to thank you once again for the amziang site you have designed here. It truly is full of useful tips for those who are really interested in this specific subject, particularly this very post. You really are all so sweet in addition to thoughtful of others as well as reading the blog posts is an excellent delight if you ask me. And thats a generous present! Jeff and I usually have pleasure making use of your ideas in what we should instead do in a month's time. Our collection of ideas is a distance long which means that your tips might be put to very good use.
I had the chin and lower face lift during one surgery with IV sedation. Then I had the rest done with general. So that price would have been less if I had it all in one surgery. But that price was total for both surgeries. I also forgot to add that I had c02 laser around my eyes also. I go back to him for botox and fillers. I have had botox before other places and have lost my expression. He makes me look totally natural. The filler was placed in nasolabial folds. It also looks great. Your face is something you want to be able to trust a great surgeon to. I have had a HORRIBLE surgeon for a tummy tucl so I know how important it is to have a good surgeon. With my TT I was able to hide it with clothes. You can't hide your face! I can't emphasize enough how much trust I have in Dr. Freeman and highly recommend you give him the opportunity. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I forgot to get my before and after from him, but he has lots in his office. If you get to the point of having a consult, I would not mind giving you my name and you could ask him to see mine.
Thanks for sharing! You had many of the same procedures that I'm considering. Did he do all the procedures for $15,000? Or is that for the FL only?