Brow Lift, Lower Bleph, Cheek Implants, Lower Face Lift, Neck Lipo/lift - Charlotte, NC

I chose Dr. Freeman because I wanted someone who...

I chose Dr. Freeman because I wanted someone who only specialized in faces. I met with a couple of doctors and was impressed with him at my consultation. We decided to do the procedures in 2 separate surgeries as I had a small baby and thought it would be too much all at once. I had the neck and the lower lift first. He was very caring and always available. I was very happy with the result! Next I went back for the rest. The recovery is pretty bad! Not so much pain, but just the way I looked. I went out at about a month post-op, and still got looks and comments. (Comments from friends and family only!) Anyway, at about 6 months I loved it! I think I had the hardest time with the cheek implants. You look at your face your whole life, and this really changes the look. It is definitely for the better, but you have to get used to looking at a different face. I do not have anything negative to list about Dr. Freeman. I would not hesitate to choose him again. He is a perfectionist and considers his work his art. He did not like the way my ear scar had healed, so at my second surgery he fixed it. I had not even noticed until he pointed it out!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional and great at what he does. Only faces! His staff is absolutely wonderful as well.