Facelift and Fat Grafting in Nasolabial Folds - Charlotte, NC

3 weeks post-op and no regrets...still have...

3 weeks post-op and no regrets...still have swelling but due to my surgeon's excellent skill, I had no bruising to speak of (just a little on my lower neck). I usually have a lot of nausea after surgery but the staff were awesome in addressing this before, during and after my procedure. I have had no pain, just the tightness feeling. I would definitely do it again without hesitation, in fact, I am going back for rhinoplasty surgery next month. I am so Blessed to have found such a gifted surgeon with an amazing staff who have treated me like family and made this journey much better than I could have imagined.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yanez is a caring, extremely gifted surgeon with a wonderful staff. He, Linda and the entire staff are so helpful and dedicated to making any procedure stress and worry-free.

Hooray for no nausea. What a relief! I'm glad you're so happy with your experience and I hope you'll keep us posted as you continue to heal and head into your rhinoplasty.
Sure will. I am so glad I found this site, I have found so much helpful information from all of you!!