Natural Looking Results with Botox and Upper Eye Lift - Charlotte, NC

I went to Dr. Ferrari for a refreshed, younger...

I went to Dr. Ferrari for a refreshed, younger look. I exercise, eat well and maintain an ideal weight, however, there was not much I could do for the wrinkles and creeping upper eye lids I was developing. My face did not match my image and active lifestyle I have. I wanted a natural result, not like some of the Hollywood stars you see today that is so obvious they had some work done. I just wanted a younger version of me. His friendly staff made me feel comfortable right away. The Botox injections were painless in his expert hands. I really didn't feel anything, maybe just a slight stinging in a few places. The upper eye lift surgery was over before I even knew it! One week later, I was fully recovered and looking much younger. My co-workers asked me if I switched make-up or had been on vacation as they all said I looked :"refreshed". So, my goal of looking younger with a natural look was acheived. I'm a 54 year old female that most mistake for being the big 40!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

In my opinion, one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. I found Dr. Ferrari to be a very good listener that wanted to hear what I wanted for myself. He asked me a lot of questions and determined with Botox and an upper eye lift I could acheive a younger look- and most important to me- a NATURAL look. I decided to go ahead and have Dr. Ferrari do the procedures. I would absolutley recommend Dr. Victor Ferrari without hesitation. He's a professional, skilled physican that listened to my needs and got me amazing results. I have recommended him to several co-workers and they have all been exceedingly pleased with his results.. Thank you Dr. Ferrari and staff for your caring, expert work. I love that with the help of Dr. Ferrari I look 14 years younger than my age! Thank you, thank you!!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for posting your story! I'd love to see pics of your results too, if you feel comfortable posting them.