Natural Looking Results with Botox and Upper Eye Lift - Charlotte, NC

I went to Dr. Ferrari for a refreshed, younger...

I went to Dr. Ferrari for a refreshed, younger look. I exercise, eat well and maintain an ideal weight, however, there was not much I could do for the wrinkles and creeping upper eye lids I was developing. My face did not match my image and active lifestyle I have. I wanted a natural result, not like some of the Hollywood stars you see today that is so obvious they had some work done. I just wanted a younger version of me. His friendly staff made me feel comfortable right away. The Botox injections were painless in his expert hands. I really didn't feel anything, maybe just a slight stinging in a few places. The upper eye lift surgery was over before I even knew it! One week later, I was fully recovered and looking much younger. My co-workers asked me if I switched make-up or had been on vacation as they all said I looked :"refreshed". So, my goal of looking younger with a natural look was acheived. I'm a 54 year old female that most mistake for being the big 40!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

In my opinion, one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. I found Dr. Ferrari to be a very good listener that wanted to hear what I wanted for myself. He asked me a lot of questions and determined with Botox and an upper eye lift I could acheive a younger look- and most important to me- a NATURAL look. I decided to go ahead and have Dr. Ferrari do the procedures. I would absolutley recommend Dr. Victor Ferrari without hesitation. He's a professional, skilled physican that listened to my needs and got me amazing results. I have recommended him to several co-workers and they have all been exceedingly pleased with his results.. Thank you Dr. Ferrari and staff for your caring, expert work. I love that with the help of Dr. Ferrari I look 14 years younger than my age! Thank you, thank you!!