So Happy I Did This! - Charlotte, NC

I decided to have this procedure done because of...

I decided to have this procedure done because of the physical discomfort I was experiencing due to the extra eyelid skin. It felt like someone was pulling down on the inside of my eye balls. It a absolutely fixed the physical feeling and I have so much relief now. Also, I look great! I have had people tell me I don't look tired or depressed anymore. Some people cant tell what I had done but ask what have you been doing you look so refreshed. Scars are almost invisible and it has only been two weeks. If I had it to do over I would. The only thing I did for the recovery differently than the doctors suggestions was what I used for controlling the post op swelling. Instead of using ice packs or frozen peas I used the gel masks you find in the bath and beauty section. I found freezing them hurt as I discovered with ice packs and peas so I stored it in the fridge. It strapped right onto my head so I did not have to hold it in place. I could sleep in it and it kept my stitches from being expozed to bed sheets at night to be rubbed or pulled on. And during the day I could still watch tv bc the kind I had came with eyeholes. I personally did not have much of any pain. I didn't even need the pain meds I was prescribed. Looking at the pictures you wojld think it would be extremly painful. But it was not.

A year after the initial surgery and I'm still so...

A year after the initial surgery and I'm still so happy I went through with this!
Dr. Liska

Dr. Liska had great bedside mannor. All his staff are so friendly. I had any questions I wanted to ask answered. He was confident in his responses and it made me feel safe with him as my surgen. I was recommended to him by a RN who does my injections. She had seen a kit of his Blepharoplasty work on other clients. She highly recommended him and I'm glad she did. He offers a free consult.

Thank you for sharing. Your pics look great!
You look great. Congrats on a very nice result.

Thanks for sharing your story and pics! You look great. It does look very painful in those 1st night pics. I'm glad to hear it was actually all right.