Low Brows & Sagging Eyelid Skin - Charlotte, NC

I have been wanting this fixed for a long time. I...

I have been wanting this fixed for a long time. I feel my body & face look young for my age but my eyes but my eyes ruin this. I had been told over a year ago that my brows are low. This year it's worse & it's awful applying eyeshadow to wrinkled eyelids. I always look tired or down. I'm expecting a rejuvenated look & hopefully nice eyelid area & raised brow. I'm having a brow lift & dr suggested I do this then go back for upper bleph if I wasn't pleased. I had wanted just upper bleph but I trust my dr & I'm going to do as he advices. I will show pics soon. B4 & after surgery then after healed.

What a nightmare

I can't put into words how awful I look & how one eye is deep set & other is hooded on end . Much worse than my b4 pics. I avoid everyone & keep praying I will wake up & all this have been a bad dream. I had total faith in my dr. I had no wrinkles to deal with.. Only little extra eyelid skin. I can't face people. I have never been so depressed even thru deaths of family & divorce . This is devastating to me.

I liked my profile & now I have a manly boxy chipmunk look.

I've had little fillers a few times in past. ( twice since I turned 43) I knew I didn't want too much because it would pull my face down. I liked my cheeks & only had little laugh lines but not much. I had dimples (which my mom & son have - so I liked them) Dr said he could fix. So he used Radiesse. What can I do ???? The bottom of my chin on side looks like box !!! It is even worse than these pics. The first 2 r b4. & next 2 after ! Please ... Is there anything to make my face look shaped like it was b4??

Idk

The radiesse was done while I was under from browlift . I am new on this & not sure how to post or update. I wanted the filler question to b separate . I didn't want to add my dr name on anything or bash anyone. This is all new to me so I am just praying I will wake up looking myself again although b4 procedures I was so excited & confident he would improve my face. He was so kind & sincere with so many years if experience . I just don't know . I have stayed in since I had this avoiding everyone. I guess I'm either naive or just the one that went wrong . Idk what to think.

Month after brow lift? What did I pay for???

I keep hoping my brows will lift or arch or anything different than my before pics I'm looking at . All I can see myself is that my left brow is even lower & my lids definetely sag more & are more crepey than before. Also I have a dent on that left side that appears for days. At this point I feel like I should've had upper bleph that I wanted to resolve this issue but having faith in my dr I did what he adviced. Now I'm just out over $ 5,500 & no result...just the pain & head feeling weird , pain where he put triangle things & all the other strange scalp tenderness, which I think is normal I hear . My right brow has the same arch & lift it did prior to surgery ... The left is straight & very low. I really wish I understood why I went thru all this pain & expense . My closest friend says it look worse than b4 surgery & I concur!!! I need eyelid surgery & now for sure a brow lift since the left is even lower.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon