Low Brows & Sagging Eyelid Skin - Charlotte, NC

I have been wanting this fixed for a long time. I...

I have been wanting this fixed for a long time. I feel my body & face look young for my age but my eyes but my eyes ruin this. I had been told over a year ago that my brows are low. This year it's worse & it's awful applying eyeshadow to wrinkled eyelids. I always look tired or down. I'm expecting a rejuvenated look & hopefully nice eyelid area & raised brow. I'm having a brow lift & dr suggested I do this then go back for upper bleph if I wasn't pleased. I had wanted just upper bleph but I trust my dr & I'm going to do as he advices. I will show pics soon. B4 & after surgery then after healed.

What a nightmare

I can't put into words how awful I look & how one eye is deep set & other is hooded on end . Much worse than my b4 pics. I avoid everyone & keep praying I will wake up & all this have been a bad dream. I had total faith in my dr. I had no wrinkles to deal with.. Only little extra eyelid skin. I can't face people. I have never been so depressed even thru deaths of family & divorce . This is devastating to me.

I liked my profile & now I have a manly boxy chipmunk look.

I've had little fillers a few times in past. ( twice since I turned 43) I knew I didn't want too much because it would pull my face down. I liked my cheeks & only had little laugh lines but not much. I had dimples (which my mom & son have - so I liked them) Dr said he could fix. So he used Radiesse. What can I do ???? The bottom of my chin on side looks like box !!! It is even worse than these pics. The first 2 r b4. & next 2 after ! Please ... Is there anything to make my face look shaped like it was b4??

Idk

The radiesse was done while I was under from browlift . I am new on this & not sure how to post or update. I wanted the filler question to b separate . I didn't want to add my dr name on anything or bash anyone. This is all new to me so I am just praying I will wake up looking myself again although b4 procedures I was so excited & confident he would improve my face. He was so kind & sincere with so many years if experience . I just don't know . I have stayed in since I had this avoiding everyone. I guess I'm either naive or just the one that went wrong . Idk what to think.

Month after brow lift? What did I pay for???

I keep hoping my brows will lift or arch or anything different than my before pics I'm looking at . All I can see myself is that my left brow is even lower & my lids definetely sag more & are more crepey than before. Also I have a dent on that left side that appears for days. At this point I feel like I should've had upper bleph that I wanted to resolve this issue but having faith in my dr I did what he adviced. Now I'm just out over $ 5,500 & no result...just the pain & head feeling weird , pain where he put triangle things & all the other strange scalp tenderness, which I think is normal I hear . My right brow has the same arch & lift it did prior to surgery ... The left is straight & very low. I really wish I understood why I went thru all this pain & expense . My closest friend says it look worse than b4 surgery & I concur!!! I need eyelid surgery & now for sure a brow lift since the left is even lower.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

So sorry you are having a difficult recovery, Carolina's. If more healing time is not helpful & you do not reach an agreement w/ your surgeon, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Hunstad @ Hunstad-Kortessis Center. He's a gifted and very well-respected plastic surgeon. In the mean time, prayers for a good outcome and piece of mind!
To Young43 - I am so, so sorry you're going through this... I will pray for you & this whole situation! And yes - when I read your very first post - I was surprised he wasn't doing the upper blephs first. It just seems to make sense...but then again, I am NOT a plastic surgeon. I'm sure you'll be feeling & looking better as your healing progresses...and please don't be embarrassed to post pics!
Thanx :)
Do you have any idea why you are getting that dent?  Sounds like it will go away and then reappear, is that correct?  I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted.
No. Swelling is gone . One eyelid looks deepset ( which wasn't that way b4) & other eye is small & eyelid is actually hooded on end. Eyes & eyelids were even b4. Just had a little crepiness. I can't face anyone. I wake up praying it will look better but they do not match at all.
Best of outcome wishes. I am one week post op on blepharoplasty and it made a huge difference. Look forward to your pics
I wish to God I would've OBJY had upper lids done & not the brow lift as dr advised. I'm out so much money, still in pain & I have no idea if I can even have something done so I can go without sunglasses. I'm happy for u . I would show pics but I'm too distraught .
Only
Can you give me the address off this consultant please many thanks jane peck
I have read so many bad comments on eye surgery,I am also 44 and want a brow lift but I still want to look like me just fresher can you advice me what to say to the surgeon please
Yes I can tell u what I have learned ! Email me & I will give me my number . ***@att.net
Jane do you live in Charlotte?
Good luck tomorrow!  Can't wait to hear how it all went :)
Jill it's a nightmare !
I just read your update- I'm so sorry you aren't happy.  You are still so fresh post-op, is there a chance that the things you don't like are just healing related (swelling and what not)?  Hugs being sent your way.
Hey again. How can I remove des name until next week. I'm having issues with him to revise this mess of a surgery I had & was advised not to use his name on this so maybe we can come to an agreement. If he doesn't want to right this wrong then I will review him. I won't bash him but will show week by week pics & reveal all that I'm going thru. Just need to try & remove his name. I see how to change a review but unable to remove his name. Thanks
Will you please email contactus@realself.com and let them know what is going on?  This is our support team and they can help with doctor issues.