Four Days After Breast Reduction/lift - Charlotte, NC

I was a 42D down to a 40C. I had extreme back pain...

I was a 42D down to a 40C. I had extreme back pain while doing yard work, exercising at the gym and washing dishes. My breast sagged terribly and the sweat from the summer heat was awful. I took three years to research the procedure and decide on a doctor. I went in for surgery on May 7th. Was released around noon the same day. Had only been home three hours when I noticed extreme swelling in my left breast. Called the doctor who discovered I had developed a hematoma. Was back in surgery for the second time that same day. Stayed over night for observation. I have some swelling and bruising but the pain is minimal. Mostly stinging and itching. I would do it all over again, even with the complications. I feel better already. (only had to pay for two co-pays)

Concord Plastic Surgeon

I have only good things to say about Dr. Ravin and the hospital staff at Northeast Medical Center in Concord, NC

how much did you pay for the whole procedure and everything. I am looking for a reduction from a 38DD, to a C cup atleast.
Charlotte Breast reduction: I can tell you ( I am a plastic surgeon) that discomfort and pain is gone immediately after a breast reduction procedure. It is hard to stay most things absolutely, but this has been true for all my patients. Talk to plastic surgeons about the technique they use, ask about the vertical or short scar technique and ask how the procedure would be done for your breasts and body.

Glad everything turned out so well for you. Hopefully that is all of the excitement you will have during your recovery! Isn't it amazing how good you can feel after surgery! I agree...I would do it all over again too!
It did but other than being a little tired I feel amazingly well for it to have only been four days since surgery. Thanks
Glad you are doing okay and resting comfortably! That must have given you quite a scare.