Cool Sculpting - Charlotte, NC

I had cool sculpting on my flanks and hip area...

I had cool sculpting on my flanks and hip area first as I heard the tummy is painful. It has been 3 days now and I am a little numb and sore but the procedure wasnt too bad at all. If this works, I will have the tummy done next. I will update after about a month to see if I am noticing any changes yet.

His office has most experience with the procedure in the area

These machines are like MRI machines....a license to steal.... The hospitals and clinics pay for them the first year and continue to charge thousands per procedure that is now 100% profit for years making millions....Cost did not come down until some doctors opened up MRI offices charging 1/3 of a hospital.
Like everything medical you can look for the medical community to keep this procedure cost artificially high. As you said, this is a medically non invasive procedure ..cost should be 1/2 of this at the most...

I'm not sure I agree that it is "artificially high" (judging by your username, you might be willing to chat about this?). You pay for the doctor's time, which is never cheap. And from what I've heard, these machines (whether it's a laser treatment, CoolSculpting, etc) are expensive. So you are, in essence, renting a Ferrari for a few hours, plus someone to drive it. :)

Pls tell us if you have results yet?
Hello. It has been 4 weeks today and I think I have lost 1/2 and inch off the hip area based on the before measurements I took at the same time of day exactly 4 weeks ago. It was 37.5 and now it is just 37. I am not dieting or exercising because I want to achieve true results based on Zeltiq alone. If I lose another 1/2 inch in the next month, I would consider it a modest success. They told me on the day of the procedure that I would probably need atleast two treatments on the hips and two on the abdomen...so by the time it is all done, the cost would be a little over 5k, which is alot of money for a non invasive procedure....but if it works and has good results then it will be all worth it. I will wait about another week and then will probably schedule the tummy for the first week of August or so. I will continue to update results...
I find it silly to spend 5k on weight loss when you can do it (and be overall healthier) purely with diet and exercise... But hey, what do I know, I'm not a doctor or anything.

Welcome to RealSelf, kamamila! I'll be following your review and looking forward to your updates. :)