Turkey Waddle No More! - Charlotte, NC

After losing nearly 100 pounds, I was left with a...

After losing nearly 100 pounds, I was left with a less than flattering neckline so I decided to finally do something about it. I was never one to consider plastic surgery for anything, but my profile really bothered me. I felt this was my only option. It was evident in every picture I took and every mirror i walked by so I decided to meet with Dr Bednar in May and decided the best route to go would be neck lipo and a cellulaze treatment to help tighten the skin. The procedure was virtually painless. I only experienced minor discomfort. The neck compression garment wasn't even that bad. The nurses were so nice and talked me through everything. They even held my hand while I was being put to sleep. They helped to make this a great experience for me. I'm so happy I did it. Not a lot of people have noticed but only think I've lost more weight. I feel like it makes me look younger and if nothing else, it definitely makes me feel younger. The results are amazing. So happy I did it. No regrets!!

Pics

The 2 pics on the left are befores and on the right are about a week after.

Progression

Progression....The bottom right is the most recent. After i stopped wearing the garment 24/7 it went through this bumpy phase which I believe was a combination of swelling and seeing where the canula passed through (with the cellulaze) and my endocrine system not being able to drain properly but as you can see in the last pic, it's gotten much better.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful staff and wonderful doctor. They treated me like family. Couldn't be happier.

You look fantastic! I'm planning to have this procedure within the next few years and your results are beautifully promising. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
this is really helpful information. i will suggest it to my husband.
I caution.. avoid Ultherapy. The results for some are wonderful for three weeks, and then the swelling goes away.
Love your results. Did you consider Ultherapy when you were looking into Chin Lipo? I'm considering doing something as well but not sure what to do yet.
Does it hurt ? Anyways u look so glam now great results
No, it was just sore. At first you have no feeling in your neck so no pain really. Just sore where the bruising was at the bottom of my neck but it wasn't bad at all.
Wow!! Your results are phenomenal!! You do look younger!
thanks!!
Hi, I just had my neck, chin, jowls done 4 days ago & have a huge Halloween event I'm throwing in 4 weeks. Did you notice a decent difference within that time frame? Thanks
There was a difference immediately. But i will say the first week without the garment 24/7 I did swell quite a bit. Just try to wear the garment as much as you can and I found that lymphatic massaged helped with the swelling too. I just did this technique and it seemed to help a lot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H9YrjCv8BI I'll post more after pics as soon as I can.

Love hearing how happy you sound about your results! Congrats on that, and on your weight loss!

Did you have much drainage from the area after the procedure?

Thanks! No, drainage wasn't bad at all.
I appreciate all the comments here. I will be having chin lipo with a mini facelift soon. Thanks for the advice.