Turkey Waddle No More! - Charlotte, NC

After losing nearly 100 pounds, I was left with a...

After losing nearly 100 pounds, I was left with a less than flattering neckline so I decided to finally do something about it. I was never one to consider plastic surgery for anything, but my profile really bothered me. I felt this was my only option. It was evident in every picture I took and every mirror i walked by so I decided to meet with Dr Bednar in May and decided the best route to go would be neck lipo and a cellulaze treatment to help tighten the skin. The procedure was virtually painless. I only experienced minor discomfort. The neck compression garment wasn't even that bad. The nurses were so nice and talked me through everything. They even held my hand while I was being put to sleep. They helped to make this a great experience for me. I'm so happy I did it. Not a lot of people have noticed but only think I've lost more weight. I feel like it makes me look younger and if nothing else, it definitely makes me feel younger. The results are amazing. So happy I did it. No regrets!!

Pics

The 2 pics on the left are befores and on the right are about a week after.

Progression

Progression....The bottom right is the most recent. After i stopped wearing the garment 24/7 it went through this bumpy phase which I believe was a combination of swelling and seeing where the canula passed through (with the cellulaze) and my endocrine system not being able to drain properly but as you can see in the last pic, it's gotten much better.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful staff and wonderful doctor. They treated me like family. Couldn't be happier.