Thank You Dr. Diaz! - Charlotte, NC

I chose Dr. Diaz to do my surgery, which was a...

I chose Dr. Diaz to do my surgery, which was a brow lift, Life Style Lift and laser treatment around my mouth and chin. Initially, I was having just the Life Style Lift and upper eyelids and the laser. When Dr. Diaz saw me he asked if I had a lot of headaches. The answer was "yes". He felt the eyelids could wait but a brow lift was in my best interest. Trying to get more light into my line of vision I was fatiguing my brow muscles.

The surgery went well as is the healing process. The surgery was in July and I still have some numbness and a bit of swelling and bruising remaining in the neck area. As far as headaches, I haven't had any now for 2 1/2 months! Our son saw me for the first a few weeks ago and couldn't get over the change. He thought I looked 15 years younger!

Would I do this all over again? I'm not ready to say that I would as the discomfort is still fresh in my mind. I knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park but I did get through it and the staff was very reassuring throughout. Sometimes you have to suffer a little to get to happiness. I do like what I'm seeing and each day the look gets better!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Looking at pictures of his patients before and after, I felt he would give me the best results. Dr. Diaz is a very carrying and compassionate man. He truly cares about his patients.

It's been a year since the surgery. The only thing that is a concern and an irritant is the scarring behind my ears. They feel tight and raised like a keloid. I continue to apply lotion and massage each day. In time, I hope this goes away. I know the scar won't just hope the tightness does! Otherwise, I enjoy my new, old look! :)

Thanks for coming back and updating us!

How are you feeling about your results almost a year later? We'd love an update!

Thanks for sharing your story, treatbaker! I'm glad your surgery went well. How is the numbness and swelling now... any better?

Things are much better! I still have the numbess which I anticipate will be for awhile yet. The swelling has gone done alot just some under my chin.