Run to Dr. Kortesis - Charlotte, NC

I have suffered with back, hip and neck pain for...

I have suffered with back, hip and neck pain for well over 10 years. I have various skin conditions related to large heavy breast. I had been seeing Dr. K for comestic procedures, mostly injectibles. I ran into several people in his waiting room that sang his praises. I had the procedure a little over three weeks ago. I had one day of discomfort and the rest has been a breeze. I am thrilled and I was painless immediately after procedure.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Kortesis because I felt totally secure with him. I interviewed multiple doctors, I always came back to him because I felt like he was a cut above what I had encountered, he loves his patients, he's very genuine. I don't live in NC, I have interviewed every doctor I had been recommended to in Ga, SC and NC. Hands down Dr. K is the best, I can't wait to do something else. RUN, DON'T WALK, go the Dr. Kortesis for any cosmetic procedure you may be considering.

Welcome to the community.   You are doing amazing so keep up the good work and enjoy the new you.

Keep us up to date on your healing process.