Breast Reduction for a Renewed and Happy Mother of Two - Charlotte, NC

Dr. Bednar and staff were so caring, courteous and...

Dr. Bednar and staff were so caring, courteous and disarming when I was considering my breast reduction options. Not only was I made to feel comfortable, but my results were amazing. My decision for the reduction was to alleviate back aches and pains and also to be able to distance run again after having two kids. What I got was a new, beautiful body, no more pain and the ability to shop in a regular bra store with ease and enjoyment (imagine!). Lastly, my surgery and recovery was well described and was much easier than I had anticipated. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bednar and also consider him for my own future procedures.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to the community.   How small were you able to go with the reduction?