Breast Reduction, Lift, and Tummy Tuck - Charlotte, NC

I was referred to Dr. Kara Criswell for breast...

I was referred to Dr. Kara Criswell for breast reconstruction following a lumpectomy. After 3 pregnancies (including twins), I’d recently lost weight. In addition to needing breast reconstruction, I told her I was unhappy with my post weight loss figure. Kara did a breast reduction and lift (covered by health insurance), and I also had her do a tummy tuck.

Breast Reduction, Lift, and Tummy Tuck - Charlotte, NC

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Kara Criswell for breast reconstruction following a lumpectomy. After 3 pregnancies (including twins), I’d recently lost weight. In addition to needing breast reconstruction, I told her I was unhappy with my post weight loss figure. Kara did a breast reduction and lift, and I also had her do a tummy tuck. As a health care professional, I asked my friends about Dr. Criswell, and all feedback was positive. Throughout the process, Kara patiently answered my many questions, offered advice in coping with the breast cancer, and her staff always helped me feel comfortable. I could not be happier with my body! I healed quickly with no complications and minimal scarring. I am complimented on how fantastic I look everyday. I have been told I look 10 years younger - - I look at myself twice when I walk past a mirror, and actually like having my picture taken! One month after surgery, I bought my first two-piece bathing suit and love wearing it – something I never imagined! I was anxious about the surgery, but have no regrets and will be forever grateful. Thanks Kara!