So Happy - Charlotte, NC

My procedure went better than I expected. I...

My procedure went better than I expected. I didn't experience much pain. The worst part about the procedure was just having the bandages on my chest for a week and not being able to wash my chest. I honestly wish I would have done this sooner. Remember it will be difficult to wash/brush your hair so having so dry shampoo was helpful and stock up on movies and your favorite food because you won't want to go anywhere for a few days
Dr. Broc Pratt

I went to Dr. Pratt for a breast lift w/implants and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Pratt understood exactly what I wanted and delivered. A week after my surgery my incisions are healing nicely and I know I made the right decision.

GREAT advice!!! I couldn't imagine how I would of gotten by without my fiance helping me wash my hair, which was still pretty painful because of the awkward positon I had to be in to do so without getting soap/water on my chest. Dry shampoo is a FANTASTIC idea!!

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf and for the great tip about the dry shampoo. I haven't heard of that one before but it makes complete sense. What type and size implants did you get? Can you tell yet if your lift changed your cup size or not? Keep us posted on your healing progress!