Can't Wait for February! - Charlotte, NC

I have be wanting a BA for a couple of years. I am...

I have be wanting a BA for a couple of years. I am 5'9, 150 lbs, and currently a 34B. The Dr I have decided to go with and I discussed going with 575cc. He recommended silicone or saline. I am choosing silicone but the saline is tempting only because it is so much cheaper and less of a scar. I have been to three Drs and recently made my decision. He is a little more costly than the first two, but I just feel he is the right one. I had to schedule it for February due to my schedule, I am in the Army and will need time to heal properly before I am required to do any pushups, etc. I would love to hear from others regarding the amount of time it took them to get back to working out like they did before BA. So of course the closer it gets the more I will post and I will be happy to post my after pics, I have provided before. This website has been such a great resource and I want to provide my experience.

Wish pic

I forgot to add my wish pic earlier!

You look great! I love Dr. Liszka. He did my revision just this morning (not because of anything he did). I had submuscular placement initially and developed severe flex distortion and slight double bubble. He switched me to subfascial. Since you workout, you may want to ask him about that placement. You get the benefit of overs, but no increased risk. I didn't know much about it until I developed problems. Since I am here in Charlotte too, feel free to ask me any questions. I think you made a great choice of surgeons!
Congrats!!! I am having a hard time still deciding between saline and silicone. Saline is 2 k cheaper in his office
im also planning on getting my ba in February!! waiting is the worst part.I think you will have great results,love the wish pic so much I might steal it!
Please do!
Your wish pic is awesome. I'm sure your results could easily look like that because enough have great shape pre ba. Wishing you the best!
So sweet, thanks!
I used to have great pec strength before my BA, but now can barely do 5 pushups, partly because the muscles stretch out and weaken, partly because I have felt self-conscious that the muscles squeeze the implants out to the side when engaged, looks super weird and gross. Your breasts look great as is...surprised you want to do this...I guess what we see in the mirror is often distorted :-/
Thanks for sharing! I think love the way my breast look, just wish they were larger.
For your wish pic, I think you will need more than 575. You are tall.
Don't listen to people telling you not to do it! This is for you! My surgery is scheduled for December. The wait is killer. Haha. I heard that you can resume ALL physical activity after 6 weeks. Hope that helps
Thanks for the advice!
Think very carefully about this. I am a physician and served in the Army for 31 years. Your pecs are way more developed than the average gal. If your iplants are placed under the muscle there is a very high likelyhood that you will have pain with exercise and decreased ability for your APFT performance. If placed sub glandular there is a good chance that they will shift with any PT done in the first 6 months post placement. If you are unable to pass PT becasue of your elective surgery you will be involuntarily seperated from service. No one can see the girls in your ACUs anyway. Is it really worth risking your career at this point?????????
Thank you for your advice and concern. I do have three friends in the military who have had a BA without problem. I have thought about this for a while. Even on a bad day I score a 300, so hopefully with time I will be back to that.
Just reading your review hope all Goes well. I'm my experiNce It took a while before I could br back to my normal working out self especially w weights and intensive work outs like push ups thoes are really really hard due to the implant feels like it' shifts a bit I've heard after implants you are never the same w working out your chest I've completely stop that area I just work around it lol it's price we pay for looking good !!
Thanks for sharing your experience.