Nervous! -Charlotte, NC

I have been considering this proceedure for about...

I have been considering this proceedure for about 5 years just for myself and feeling better in clothes and swim suits. Of course my husband will benefit as well, but it will make me feel better and look better. I have 2 little ones and the time is now, thank god for local family since my husband is working all weekend! I am currently an A/B cup and my goal is to have a full and perky D with high profile, saline, 550cc's, unders. Like the title says I am so nervous and I hope everything turns out just the way I expect it.

Dr. Miguel Yanez

Hi! I am also in the Charlotte area and have a consultation with Dr. Yanez on Fri. Although I was originally considering going to the Dominican Republic for surgery, I am now looking at some local PS ( I'm just scared about going abroad since I have 2 little ones as well- too much risk even though my family's from there). How did you feel about your consultation with him? Is $3500 the all inclusive price or just his fee? Thanks and please let all of us know how it went!
So excited for you!!!!