Absolutely Professional and Truly Talented at What He Does - Charlotte, NC

To correct a botched surgery from a different...

To correct a botched surgery from a different surgeon. Implants were larger than I asked for, had bottomed out, and scars from my breast lift were all hypotrophic (sp?) uneven raised red itchy scars that were very unsightly and painful.

After having a botched breast augmentation and lift from another surgeon, I did extensive research and put my trust in Dr.Hunstad to perform a corrective surgery.  I had my implants exchanged for a smaller more natural size, breast lift revied, and extensive scar revision.

I am so glad I did!  He did what I thought was impossible - reducing my scarring by at least 90% and returning my breasts to what I was born with, only a little better!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

After extensive research before choosing him, Dr.Hunstad and his staff lived up to their reputation. He is a caring person that understood the surgery was emotional for me after a horrible experience from another surgeon. He was very patient in answering all my questions and giving me a realistic idea of what to expect. He was very confident in what he told me and delivered even better than promised. Wait time was very minimal every visit and I never felt rushed out the door, the whole staff was professional and friendly. Facility is very clean and modern in a brand new building. If his price was double I still would do it over again. That's how pleased I am! I feel comfortable in my own skin again again and have gained back so much confidence. I am so grateful to Dr.Hunstad for taking extra care to deliver great results as he promised.