Absolutely Professional and Truly Talented at What He Does - Charlotte, NC

To correct a botched surgery from a different...

To correct a botched surgery from a different surgeon. Implants were larger than I asked for, had bottomed out, and scars from my breast lift were all hypotrophic (sp?) uneven raised red itchy scars that were very unsightly and painful.

After having a botched breast augmentation and lift from another surgeon, I did extensive research and put my trust in Dr.Hunstad to perform a corrective surgery.  I had my implants exchanged for a smaller more natural size, breast lift revied, and extensive scar revision.

I am so glad I did!  He did what I thought was impossible - reducing my scarring by at least 90% and returning my breasts to what I was born with, only a little better!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

After extensive research before choosing him, Dr.Hunstad and his staff lived up to their reputation. He is a caring person that understood the surgery was emotional for me after a horrible experience from another surgeon. He was very patient in answering all my questions and giving me a realistic idea of what to expect. He was very confident in what he told me and delivered even better than promised. Wait time was very minimal every visit and I never felt rushed out the door, the whole staff was professional and friendly. Facility is very clean and modern in a brand new building. If his price was double I still would do it over again. That's how pleased I am! I feel comfortable in my own skin again again and have gained back so much confidence. I am so grateful to Dr.Hunstad for taking extra care to deliver great results as he promised.

You must be so relieved that you were able to have this revision with good results. Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! Did you go with saline or silicone implants?