Should I Go Smaller - Charlotte, NC

I had breast augmentation surgery done about a...

I had breast augmentation surgery done about a week ago. I have Naturelle 370cc silicone implants midprofile. I am 5'7'' and 130lbs with a full A to start.

Every day I have been feeling like they are way too big. I do not regret having the surgery done, but wish they were smaller. I am almost a 34/36 D and wish I was much closer to a B.

I am very athletic and cannot imagine running with implants right now. Has anyone switched and when and what did you do. Need some help. Thank you!!

Hi h12! I recently downsized about 4 months ago and am SO GLAD I did. I also am tall and athletic and was always so self conscious of my D/DD implants. I notice you asked the question about 6 months ago...are you still feeling like they are too big or have you grown to love them? Check out my profile if you'd like to see my story.

Welcome to RealSelf! Here's what some doctors have to say about swelling after breast aug. Did you go under the muscle?

Everyone says they swell and seem super large at first. You just went through a surgery and altered your appearance. Try to focus on healing and don't think about how big or small u are. With time (3-6 months) you're swelling will go down and your implants will settle. Until then just remember that you need to focus on feeling physically well and keep the anxiety at bay. If in 6 months you feel you are too big, then talk with our PS. However, I'm sure you will feel more comfortable with your new friends in time!