Silicone Gel Implants - Augmentation from A to C Cup - Charlotte, NC

I was nervous about silicone gel implants even...

I was nervous about silicone gel implants even though I liked the feel of them much better than saline. I had no nausea, and I felt great when I woke up. I had some nerve pain post-surgery and the supplements he recommended really helped with the pain. My breasts are natural-looking and feel soft and real.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

He did an excellent job in all the above areas. I chose him based on a friend's recommendation. I came to Dr. Ferrari's office upon recommendation from a friend, so I already felt like I was in good hands. Dr. Ferrari explained the procedure very clearly and listened to my concerns. He was very reassuring when I expressed my worries. I loved how the office prepares you so well for surgery, and how they recommend supplements and vitamins to prepare your body for the healing process. I was impressed with his knowledge of natural ways to help the body heal. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him.

Hey you said you went from A to C, what cc did Dr. Ferrari use on you? I also just had a BA done by him and went from A-D, requested a C. Just curious? :)

Thanks for sharing! How long since you've had the surgery?

5 months
I was wondering if you can share what kind of supplements you took?
Ester-C CoQ10 Alpha Lipoic Acid Krill oil