Couldn't Be Happier with New Look - Charlotte, NC

I had been thinking about getting implants for a...

I had been thinking about getting implants for a long time and finally got up the nerve to do it and saved enough to pay for it. Even though I had been planning on it for a long time, I was really nervous about it. I chose Dr. Criswell because she is a woman, and I thought that would be easier for me, and because I had read great reviews about her and her practice. It's kinda silly, but when I got to my appointment, a was actually almost shaking I was so nervous. Dr. Criswell's nurse was great, and Dr. Criswell was wonderful. She immediately put me at ease and made me feel OK and answered all of my questions. She spent a lot of time with me, even though her office seemed really busy.

She let me know I could see her as much as I needed and literally told me that I could call 24 hours a day with any questions or problems. Surgery went well, although I did get a bit nauseated from the anesthesia medicine. Right after surgery, I felt like someone was sitting on my chest! I called Dr. Criswell and she said that this was normal and that it would go away. It did, thank goodness. I don't know if my experience was normal or not, but I saw Dr. Criswell about 6 times after surgery. My implants have now settled (for me it took about 2 months) and I am thrilled. If there was anything I could have known beforehand it would be how quickly I could return to normal activity (I was afraid of not being about to shower or lift my arms right after surgery. Not true. I was doing this the day after surgery). All in all, I wish I had done it sooner, but I am glad I went with Dr. Criswell.

I am sort of small and thin, so I chose silicone. I thought they would look more natural. They're Allergan.

I'm glad this was a success for you! What sort of implants did you go with?

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Great experience. I chose Dr. Criswell because she is a female plastic surgeon and because of her great reviews.