So Far, So Good - Charlotte, NC

I am 2 weeks post op and still a little sore but...

I am 2 weeks post op and still a little sore but otherwise feeling great and very happy with results.

Reading some of the horror stories on here is freaking me out but I haven't had any problems with mine.

Recovery and pain was a little more intense than I expected, I've had 2 c sections so I thought BA would be a breeze. The tightness and uncomfortable feeling caught me off guard but I turned a corner on day 4 and felt so much better!!

My mom stayed in town to help for the first few days but I had to start driving and lifting my 20 pound daughter on day 5 after mom left. Probably did too much too soon but didn't have any choice.

I am pleased with result, size is larger than I expected.
I was a 34 A/B before (breast fed 2 kids) and got 425 cc cohesive gel implants under the muscle.
I expect I am still swollen and in a few months, they will be exactly the size I am looking for.

14 months post op and so happy!

Great results, size is exactly what I wanted and I feel incredible with my body - have had fun learning how to dress a little differently to accommodate my new additions. My hubby loves them and can't keep his hands to himself, a little annoying at times but who doesn't love the positive attention?? :)
Piedmont Plastic Surgery