Breast Augumentation with Lift -Charlotte, NC

I have been researching breast augmentation with a...

I have been researching breast augmentation with a lift for about 6 months now. My goal is to have fuller perkier breasts. I would like to be a size full c like I was before pregnancy. I am currently a size b. If at all possible I would also like to have minimum scarring and recovery time. It is important that I don't have to have a lot of down time, since I have two small children.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I went for my third consultation and had a wonderful experience. The office staff was spectacular and made me feel very welcomed. The environment was very relaxing and quiet. The doctor spent a lot of time with me and explained things in detail. I did not feel rushed at all like I did with my previous consultations. When the consultation was completed, I felt very much at ease and more confident with my decision to have my breasts done.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Glad to hear you went to several consults and finally felt comfortable with a PS. Did you discuss possible implant types and sizes? When do you think you'll have your surgery? Keep us posted!