3 In 1 Day - Charlotte, NC

Well i am posting on 3 topics same title same...

Well i am posting on 3 topics same title same comments.... but extremely happy with results no pictures yet. Liposuction, Circumferential Abdominalplasty, and Brazilian Butt Lift in Same Day. I am 7 weeks in as of today 5/9/2013 in slight aggravating type of a skin pulling pain ( if you want to call it pain really) and it is more of an inner thing than an outer as if my inner tissue is trying to figure out how to re-attach itself on the insides, in the back flank area where it was lipo. I am swollen in the front but as long as I keep that moist with aquaphor, I am pretty good there too. Where the fat was injected into the buttocks tend to itch at times but, I have a booty now where there was none before. I can't wait to put pictures up where you guys can see. My Doc told me he put 500cc in each.

I am however, considering when the swelling goes down and get my final results on my butt when I get my thigh lift doing another fat transfer from my thighs to my butt if it is not big enough, please don't laugh at me.
Refine Institute

Awesome

hello i am a team Dr Yily Gurl my transformation date is aug 5th 2013 do you have before and afters???
Have not taken any afters yet

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you finding the recovery period, following your surgery? Have you had much pain and downtime? How long did you have stay off of your butt for?

Good luck with your healing and please do keep us updated with your progress!

My down was longer because I am also sever anemic and had an iron and blood transfusion prior to surgery, so they weren't taking any chances on that end .