Botox for Upper Lip Wrinkles. Who Knew! - Charlotte, NC

I went to Dr. Rostan for help with my dark sun...

I went to Dr. Rostan for help with my dark sun spots , upper lip wrinkles and a dark vein under my eye that is difficult to cover with makeup. I have tried bleaching over the counter and prescription strength creams but could never really get rid of the spots. I am frequently in the sun and have been negligent with my sunscreen. I want to turn over a new leaf. Dr. Rostan and her cosmetic consultant, Kiersten DeVine , discussed the best options for me. For the vertical upper lip wrinkles, Botox. (I also decided to have some on my forehead and crows feet). I am so glad I did! My lip wrinkles are gone! And my forehead and crow feet are gone! I have told all my girlfriends about it! I have scheduled a Laser treatments for the dark vein and dark sun spots. I feel like I'm in good capable hands with Dr. Rostan and her staff. I will post a review after the procedure.
Charlotte Dermatologist

Dr. Rostan is always so patient with question and fears I might have concerning a treatment or procedure. She always discusses the options available and helps me choose the best one for me.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Does the botox in your upper lip area influence your speech?  Can you tell you have botox there?
It did not influence my speech and is not noticeable.
That is great!