Botox for Upper Lip Wrinkles. Who Knew! - Charlotte, NC

I went to Dr. Rostan for help with my dark sun...

I went to Dr. Rostan for help with my dark sun spots , upper lip wrinkles and a dark vein under my eye that is difficult to cover with makeup. I have tried bleaching over the counter and prescription strength creams but could never really get rid of the spots. I am frequently in the sun and have been negligent with my sunscreen. I want to turn over a new leaf. Dr. Rostan and her cosmetic consultant, Kiersten DeVine , discussed the best options for me. For the vertical upper lip wrinkles, Botox. (I also decided to have some on my forehead and crows feet). I am so glad I did! My lip wrinkles are gone! And my forehead and crow feet are gone! I have told all my girlfriends about it! I have scheduled a Laser treatments for the dark vein and dark sun spots. I feel like I'm in good capable hands with Dr. Rostan and her staff. I will post a review after the procedure.
Charlotte Dermatologist

Dr. Rostan is always so patient with question and fears I might have concerning a treatment or procedure. She always discusses the options available and helps me choose the best one for me.