Dr. Hunstad Changed my Life - Charlotte, NC

After losing 200lbs, through diet and exercise, I...

After losing 200lbs, through diet and exercise, I was left with alot of excess skin. After all of that hard work, I felt horribly disfigured and unattractive when I looked at the "new me" in the mirror. I knew I needed a plastic surgeon who had alot of experience with massive weight loss patients. I did alot of research in choosing my doctor. The circumferential body lift procedure I received, literally changed my life and restored my confidence. The outcome was well worth the any discomfort felt during the recovery process.

Pics please!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your weight loss! That's a huge achievement. Would love to see before/after pics, if you have any.

Kirsty

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hunstad delivers. He loves what he does, and it shows. He is a very knowledgeable, capable, caring surgeon. He thoroughly discussed my options, possible complications, answered all of my questions, and gave me a realistic outcome. My outcome greatly exceeded any of my expectations. His staff is very well-trained and friendly. They were always very accomodating as I traveled 3 hours (one-way) for each appointment. If you are looking for a phenomenal surgeon in the Charlotte, NC area, I highly recommend Dr. Hunstad and his staff.