The Best Ever - Charlotte, NC

I had a 100% positive experience. I wanted to wear...

I had a 100% positive experience. I wanted to wear stapless dresses and no amount of exercise could help the amount of skin I had hanging under my arms.

The outcome was as close to perfection as any one could achieve. Because I heal so well my scares are so fine they are not noticeable. Dr. Hunstad includes oxygen therapy to help the healing process and I did his recommended laser therapy for 6 sessions. The sessions took no more than five minutes and absolutey no pain is involved.

The only thing i wish knew beforehand was about the excellent result… I would have done it when I was 50.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hunstad has done so much for the grossly obese that I felt that those of us which didnt experience the weight issue would benefit from his experience.

I am so thinking of having my arms done as well, was suppose in the july last year with a thigh lift, both were cancelled by my doctor who didn't like the time i was booked in....late in the afternoon and it was going to be a 6 and half surgery. I am however having my thigh lift on the 1 feb. Do you have any before and after photos? I have seen different scar lines and would like to see where your scars are on your arm, as i am still considering it one day.
Hey Charlie, This doctor is in the same office as my doctor! Well, they both are owners of the practice. THese two are the best doctors in our area! You should visit their website and look at all the photos to help you see what you are interested in! Im having my arms and breast done hopefully March, if not then it will be the summer when Im off work for the summer. www.hunstadcenter.com take a look at the photos, truly amazing surgeons!
So glad to hear about your experience! I am a client at this center with Dr Kortesis and love him! Dr Hunstad is an awesome surgeon as well. I have had 3 surgeries thus far and the next one for me is my arms!!!! Tell me about the oxygen therapy. Ive done laser therapy for my TT and it was awesome. I just had a thigh lift, 4 weeks out, and will do endermologie and laser therapy on my legs just like I did on my stomach, which gave me amazing results!
So good to hear you have a great result. Do you mind me asking how old you are and also how much did this procedure cost?

Hi Pam, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad the surgery went so well for you! Was the arm lift due to some weight loss or general, excess skin?