21yo Badly in Need of Breast Reduction - Charlotte, NC

So today i took step one towards my new life with...

so today i took step one towards my new life with itty bitties! I set up a consultation with Charlotte Plastic Surgery. If any has used them please tell me how your experience was!! So Ready to get these things off of me. I have 44h (probably bigger) breasts...i'm not gonna lie at first i thought they were fine but time and back issues and crying because all shirts are to tight in the chest and because no matter shirt i have on i'm spilling out...not to mention i'm asymmetrical very much so..Please keep me encouraged because i'm scared to death of surgery but i need it.
Congratulations! I was your size or bigger lol just like you and had my reduction on the 25th. So basically 4 wks post op. I will be honest and say I have infection in one breast BUT I DO NOT REGRET IT! While it is a possibility it isn't the "norm". The support from everyone here is really helping me! The pain relief on my back, neck, shoulders etc is unbelievable I mean immediately. When I consulted with my PS we first discussed going down to C Cup but because of my body frame I decided I wanted to be a full D. I love it. My lefty is so pretty and perky and I have absolutely no doubt the righty will return to the same. Don't let the fear consume you, I did, and ended up waiting over 20yrs. Can't wait for you to join us "on the other side"!
well my first consultation is in about 2 weeks im ready to cross over
It will go great! Just write down any and all questions cause w/o fail you will forget lol. Also my biggest advice is to make sure you are very confident and comfortable with your PS! Keep us updated.

consultation day

well ladies i had my consultation today and it was really spirit shattering. The doctor said before we do anything else measurements, pics anything....i need to lose weight! Now of course i am plus-sized and I know that i needed to lose but he wants me to lose at least 120lbs before we can even worry about breast reduction for insurance sake. my heart really hurts i mean I've been trying to lose but its really hard. he told me maybe to look into gastric bypass for assistance. i'm so discouraged.. i didn't feel like i was That big!