Bye Bye Undereye Bags and Dark Circles - Charleston, WV

I have had really dark circles and bags under my...

I have had really dark circles and bags under my eyes for a couple of years now. After getting tired of trying every "miracle" undereye cream and concealer on the market, I decided to have my tear troughs injected with Juvederm. I was incredibly nervous and afraid that the results would be less than pleasing so I thoroughly researched the procedure and local practitioners. I found a well respected Plastic Surgeon and scheduled the procedure. I am incredibly pleased with my results and see a huge improvement. My PS was very conservative and used approximately 1/4 of a syringe underneath each eye. He said that he was afraid of overfilling and said that I could always come back for more if I felt it was necessary. I do plan on revisiting him in about a month and having a tiny bit more injected to completely remove the circles and bags. I feel much better about myself now and everyone has commented that I look much more rested than usual. The only true "con" for me was the initial pain. The juvederm that was used on me has lidocaine mixed in with it so it only hurts during the first stick. I had very little swelling and no bruising afterwards.

Hurricane Facial Plastic Surgeon