Soooo Nervous... but Soooo Excited - Charleston, WV

I am 31 y/o, mother of 2, none breastfed. I have a...

I am 31 y/o, mother of 2, none breastfed. I have a fairly large frame as I am 5'8 and 175 lbs. I am currently in a 36C, however mostly skin...lol. I am worried now that I won't be big enough for such a large frame. My PS and I decided on 450cc and on smaller framed women thats size looks amazing, I'm just afraid now that I shoul go bigger. My surgery is in less than 48 hours...help!

Hi there, Im going for a consult with Dr. Spindel this Wed. actually for breast implants & im kinda nervous, I know every doctor will get a bad review here & there but did you really like him & was he helpful?? Im glad to hear someone else who was happy with his work.
Who did you go to in Charleston WV, and how did you decide to pick him? I am looking for a good doctor and I am so nervous. Were they expensive?
Hi lala just read your review and congratulations on your new boobies!! I think you made a great decision by going bigger, im they fit u perfectly. I.originally thought i wanted 375-400ccs but after looking at pix of woman wiTyh my frame I decided on 500high profile and I'm so glad I did. Im 5'5152 So They fit me just right. I had actually looked at yellow29 pictures and.she went 650 and They look great so the day of surgery I told my Dr. To fill them up all the way and i ended up with 540 cc and i couldn't be happier :) well hope ur recovery is going smoothly and get lots of rest :)
Dr. Michael Spindel

I have never had a more caring and concerned Dr. I had to call and leave a message at their office late Friday night and they responded by 9am Sat morning. After my surgery he gave me his home, cell, and pager numbers which impressed me as usually I am given a nurses number or told to go to the ER. I have no bruising at all and minimal discomfort. Dr. Spindel is nothing short of amazing and I would most def reccommend him in a second!