Soooo Nervous... but Soooo Excited - Charleston, WV

I am 31 y/o, mother of 2, none breastfed. I have a...

I am 31 y/o, mother of 2, none breastfed. I have a fairly large frame as I am 5'8 and 175 lbs. I am currently in a 36C, however mostly skin...lol. I am worried now that I won't be big enough for such a large frame. My PS and I decided on 450cc and on smaller framed women thats size looks amazing, I'm just afraid now that I shoul go bigger. My surgery is in less than 48 hours...help!

Dr. Michael Spindel

I have never had a more caring and concerned Dr. I had to call and leave a message at their office late Friday night and they responded by 9am Sat morning. After my surgery he gave me his home, cell, and pager numbers which impressed me as usually I am given a nurses number or told to go to the ER. I have no bruising at all and minimal discomfort. Dr. Spindel is nothing short of amazing and I would most def reccommend him in a second!

Hi there, Im going for a consult with Dr. Spindel this Wed. actually for breast implants & im kinda nervous, I know every doctor will get a bad review here & there but did you really like him & was he helpful?? Im glad to hear someone else who was happy with his work.
Who did you go to in Charleston WV, and how did you decide to pick him? I am looking for a good doctor and I am so nervous. Were they expensive?
Hi lala just read your review and congratulations on your new boobies!! I think you made a great decision by going bigger, im they fit u perfectly. I.originally thought i wanted 375-400ccs but after looking at pix of woman wiTyh my frame I decided on 500high profile and I'm so glad I did. Im 5'5152 So They fit me just right. I had actually looked at yellow29 pictures and.she went 650 and They look great so the day of surgery I told my Dr. To fill them up all the way and i ended up with 540 cc and i couldn't be happier :) well hope ur recovery is going smoothly and get lots of rest :)

Thank you for sharing with us here on RealSelf! I'm glad you're on the other side and can just heal now. I'm sure you're riding high and tight right now, but that will subside over time and look more natural. Let us know!

Well, I'm home...lol.. been trying to nap all day. I have only very slight soreness in the breasts but there is a bad pain in the muscle in front of my right armpit. The PS ended up using 525ccs o/f to 575 each. They are sitting high on my chest right now but I am absolutely over the moon! and so is the hubby ;) We took pics right after we got home so i promise to post the pics soon. Seeing everyone elses comments and blogs has helped me so much, I don't think my recovery would be going nearly this smoothly without tthe knowlege I gained for all of you on this site. Thanks so much!
I just called this morning and got moved up to 525...lol.. they said i could still go to 575 if i wanted. I told her I thought 525 would be fine. I trust my doctor, he's great and he said during surgery he could adjust the volume accordingly.... I'll post pics as soon as I learn how :)

The most important thing is that you have confidence in your doctor and trust him/her. If that is the case and they're good surgeons then I'm sure everything will go fine. If you need any help with pics just let me know!

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. Please keep us posted on your progress!