Not Sure--over Three Months and Do Not Know--really Cannot Tell Much Difference - Charleston, SC

This was expensive, and i was very, very hopeful,...

This was expensive, and i was very, very hopeful, however, I really do not see much difference. No one has told me about how much better I look, etc.../mouth. I sure hope that it will be worh it--I keep hoping! After over three months, i still have a little tingling on the left side of face around jawline area. I was expecting a miracle, and I am fairly emotionally deflated about it. I still have not lost hope that maybe something will improve. As far as pain, it was just about how everyone described it. not the end of the world, by any means.

I just wrote that I read a couple of physicians...

I just wrote that I read a couple of physicians believe Juvederm, Sculptra and Restylane may be depleted as result of getting Ultherapy. I DO want to contact Dr. Germain's office again, and see if they can "redo" at least the lower jawline and mouth area and upper neck. I am going to have to drive about 2 hours, however. I feel that if you spend this much money, the patient should be fairly content with the outcome.
Charleston Dermatologic Surgeon

Saw her on the internet, because i was searching for a Dr. who had this machine in SC. This is the first location in SC. The clinician who performed the procedure was very nice and seeemed to have been well-trained by the Ulthera personnel. No one has followed up with me to see if i like the results of the procedure, but i am not surprised about that. Dr. Germain is extremely personable and engaging, although she does not perform the procedure.