Better Than I Expected - Charleston, SC

After reading the reviews on this site I cancelled...

After reading the reviews on this site I cancelled my appointment for Ultherapy 2 times. The pain and bruising people were reporting had me very concerned. I am most happy to report it was a breeze. I was quite nervous about the pain but the anti anxiety pill and the pain pill taken an hour before had really helped. I also took 4 Advil. The experience was not painful or uncomfortable and I have had no downtime. There was no bruising and very little swelling. After the medication wore off I was fine. The results take several months to show but at this point I would do it again,

It has been 2 weeks since my Ultherapy. I had no...

It has been 2 weeks since my Ultherapy. I had no down time and my face seems more radiant and smooth. I think the results around my neck are the most noticible though all changes are subtle.
Charleston Dermatologic Surgeon

I am a patient of Dr. Germain's and I have attended a seminar on Ultherapy done by her. She was very thorough about the expectations.

I took 1 alprazolam (xanax) and 1hydrocodone in addition to the 4 Advil. I had a full meal before taking the medicine and I think that really helped. The procedure was no problem at all and I am anxious to see the results.

It is great to hear that you did your research before deciding on a treatment. Thank you so much for coming back to let us know you found the treatment to be pretty tolerable. Do you mind me asking what pain pill and anti-anxiety medicine you took?