Review of Dr Widenhouse -Charleston, SC

This review is coming years late but I recently...

This review is coming years late but I recently had another procedure that prompted my review. I had a tummy tuck many years ago by Dr Widenhouse and I highly recommend him. I have had lipo in several areas since then and most recently had a lip injection and fat grating to the breast with lipo of the hips.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Once again I am very pleased. Dr Widenhouse and his staff go out of there way to make each patient feel like the most important patient. I always feel like they care and that I am an important patient when I speak with them. I know they have to make other patients feel the same way. No one in the office is up tight or snobby. Everyone is friendly and down to earth. It is nice to see Dr Widenhouse's wife works in the office some as well, adding a personal feel to his practice. He has always answered all my questions and even told me when I would or wouldn't get the desired look I was going for. I have went back for redo a couple times which was by my choice for example when I wanted my scar revised again from the tummy tuck. If Dr Widenhouse was just an okay plastic surgeon(which he is not, he is a great plastic surgeon) I would still go to him because of his bedside manner, staff, knowledge and friendliness.