43 year old lost 100lbs - Charleston, SC

Surgery went great no problems just tape blisters...

Surgery went great no problems just tape blisters left some soars. The pain was hard for me but would do again if had to. Dr. Winehouse is the BEST!!! His nurses are wonderful. Only problem I had was the lady that work in the office it was like she always made me fell uncomfortable. I almost walk out the first time I went. My mommy talk me in to staying to see what the doctor was going to say and I came so far. I am so glad I stayed. I will and have told all my friends about him

Finally post pictures.

I had it for both reason..My recovery time was fast by week 3 I was felling good the last tube was remove and the tubes was the hard part. The pain was bad the first week..Best surgery ever now if I could my thighs done I would be so happy..Not able to afford it. Medicare paid for the Panniculectomy for medical reason. I have the same problems with my thighs but I don't think insurance pays for it or do I know where to start.
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

He was really nice answered all my questions and just overall made me feel safe. Every follow up he was the same way.. Great doctor.. I need a thigh lift and I would want him to do it. Iam having the same issues with my thighs that I had with my stomach with rashes.