47 Years of Waiting. Love my New Look. - Charleston, SC

47 years with a flabby tummy. Motivated me. Love...

47 years with a flabby tummy. Motivated me.
Love my new tummy.
Not much pain, sleeping on my back was the worst part. Lipo to muffin top was the most uncomfortable. 8 weeks I am back to normal exerciseing, spinning, weights, running. I was in excellent health and condition before the procedure. Weight stays the same for years. I had Lipo and muscle repair.

Hi! Glad to hear your surgery went well. Did you have a mini? I was contemplating getting one. I'm 48. I also am very fit, exercise 5-6 times a week. And have had 5 children. So I have loose skin I just can't get rid of. BUT, from all I've read about gaining weight in other places, or gaining weight right above the scar.....has almost scared me into not having anything done. Not that I plan on gaining any huge amount of weight, but I'm thinking of my age, and getting ready to go through menopause, with natural weight gain due to aging......I'm just SO scared I will mess up my body, just trying to get rid of some extra skin. Have you had any of those worries? Have you noticed any weight gain in other areas? Would love to hear from you! Thanks!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Glad to hear about your excellent results.
Dr Dana Hikies