My Lifestyle Life - Charleston, SC

I did not know anyone who had this procedure so I...

I did not know anyone who had this procedure so I was cautious about it. I met with Dr. O 6 weeks before my procedure and he really took his time with me and answered all my questions. I felt confident I had made the right decision to have this done. The day of the procedure, the staff was very helpful and making me comfortable. There was some discomfort during the procedure but this was minimal. After the first two or three days, I did not need any pain killer other than Tylenol. I went back to work 8 days after the procedure (10 hours days). I had far less bruising that I thought I would and not much swelling. It's been 3 months and my only visible scar is under my chin and I'm sure that will fade in time. I made the right decision. I no longer have a turkey neck!

You look great. I am having my procedure next week, I'm a little anxious, but looking forward to it.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

No one paid me for my comments - I think my before and after pictures says it all. It sounds like you had a terrible experience! Did you have a severe allergic reaction or something? Everyone reacts differently to surgery and every surgery has it's risks. My surgery worked out well for me.

More pics

I have heard this procedure does not last as long as a traditional face lift. Please let us know how this works for you .
mine is sliding back down. RB
They charged me over $10,000. Why? I have a damaged nerve in my leg! Why?? Dr. O promised me I wouldn't have any problems with his work. Said he had done plenty and no one had problems with his work. Well, I'm having to take meds for my leg but it's not a cure. My only recourse is to have the damaged nerve removed according to my neurosurgeon.
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

I was very satisfied with Dr. O. He answered all my questions and was very reassuring about the procedure.