Well Worth It, So Grateful - Charleston, SC

I have been reading stories on this sight for...

I have been reading stories on this sight for couple of months now. I went for a consultation on may 1st 2013. I had done research on my surgeon, Dr. Widenhouse. He was great at explaining what he would do and what to expect. That day, one of the office personnel,Mrs. Peggy, took all my insurance information and told me she would keep me updated. Two weeks later, I was denied the first time. Peggy called and explained what I needed from my regular physician, showing previous steps we had taken. By June 4, she was calling me back, telling me I was approved. I was so excited and nervous. Move 3 weeks forward and I am 3 days PO. Just got drains removed today and I feel great. I am so happy. I told Dr. Widenhouse I wanted to be a size b and he said no problem. I was a 34d maybe dd, according to bra. My breast were sagging really bad and now. They are little and perky. I love them. I am 5'5 and weigh 138 so I think I look better with smaller breasts. I know I feel 100% better. No more neck,shoulder or back pains. Thank you so much for all your stories because it helped me make my decision.

5 days post

Little to no pain anymore. Just trying to get used to these (zingers) feels like something crawling across my chest. I don't go back to doc til July 8 th. I am gonna see if he has my before pics. I am loving the new me though. Just can't wait til I can start exercising again. I can see my stomach now lol. Need to tighten it up.
For anyone thinking if they should have a BR. I would tell them to go for it. Best decision I ever made.

8 days post

I am still doing great. It's only been a week, everything is healing good but itches really bad. Lol.
I have had a few people comment on my white bra in the pic. It was the surgical bra I was given at hospital. It has a phone number on the tag for reordering 1 877 411 7009. It is really comfortable. Besides hooking in front, it has adjustable, Velcro straps.
I am going back to work Monday , hopefully all will be good . I don't go back to ps til 8th. I am hoping to get my before pics and also find out how much he removed.
I would to thank everyone for their comments and prayers.

Before pics

I finally found some of my before pics. My biggest problem was how bad they sagged after 3 kids.

I don't have that problem anymore. Yeah!!
Don't pay attention to my scars on stomach, that was from when I was born.

18 days post

I just wanted to update everyone. It has been just a little over 2 weeks and I am doing great. I went for a follow up yesterday with ps and everything is healing great. My new breast are starting to soften now and look natural. They are still perky and small. Yay!!! I am loving the new boobs.
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Dr.widenhouse and his staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone.

Wow! You look great! The shape looks so nice and perky! It's hard to believe a persons body can completely transform. I'm getting very excited to have mine one. I have my first consultation next Thursday. I only hope my results are half as good as yours :). Keep us posted on your progress as you heal.
You look fantastic, congrats!
The bra was the one i was sent home from hospital. As for the healing. I have been taking it easy. I had quit smoking 2 years ago and had lost 20 lbs in 6 months. I wanted to make sure I was in really good health before I underwent this surgery and I think it helped.
Wow are you doing anything special us preop ppl need to know about. What can we do to help ourselves heal better and less pain? Were did you get your bra? I have got to go buy a couple?
Way to go...you look great!
Good for you! I am going for a consultation today, unfortunately it will be an elective procedure, so I will have to pay out of pocket. But I definitely can't wait to get it done! I went from having bee-stings, to a C between 8th grade and freshman year by the time I was done with sophomore year, I was a DD. Have always gotten un-wanted attention due to this, not to mention having saggy breasts by the age of 20! Now at 35, done having children, I just want them gone! I wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery! :)
Wow look beautiful i hope i can do it next year! Hope soon recovery
Im so glad that everything worked out for you. I don't know what you looked like before but they are very nice now. He did a wonderful job. Im glad that you are pleased and healing well. Good luck and glad that you had it done :)