Breast Augmentation for Improvement of Asymmetry - Charleston, SC

At the young age of 9 years I began growing "a"...

At the young age of 9 years I began growing "a" breast on my right side. It grew for an entire year before I began growing the left breast. As a teenager I was very self conscience and would not wear tank tops that were tight or any shirt for that matter that was tight against my breast because I was embarrassed by the difference in size. A classmate called me lopsided once and I thought I was going to die! I usually referred to them as "choice breasts" If you liked them small I have one...if you liked them a little bigger I have one of those too. You have a "choice." I learned in my adult years to hide it with padding and lose tops or by holding my arm over the smaller side when I wore a bathing suit. Needless to say it could not be hidden while unclothed. I was an entire cup size larger, right vs left. I lived with this until the age of 47 and by this time I was financially able to afford a correction in size...a "boob job" lol!!! I knew two other women who had used the same doctor and I searched the internet for local doctors and read reviews as well as viewed before and after pictures of others who had a breast augmentation. I was very impressed with the results that one of the women had especially concerning scars. That was a big concern for me because I did not want very noticeable scarring. I went to the same doctor they did for a consultation and told him exactly what I wanted. I even expressed to him my concern about scars. I told him that I had seen his work and had heard very good things about him so I was going to put my trust in him that he would do the very best that he could.

So, July 2011 I paid in full and had the procedure. I went from an A-B cup to a full C which actually turned out to be an average D cup when choosing bras. I went through different stages afterwards and my doctor told me that I would so I was able to cope with it. It has been 11 months since my surgery and I am EXTREMELY happy. The scars are barely visible, although there is still a slight difference in size and I am probably the only one that notices it. I feel that I did it at the right time in my life while I still have a few good years left in me..lol. I gained self confidence and my fiance loves them too. I do still have some aching and I have recently tried to find information out about Red Light Therapy. It has been very difficult and my search was time consuming. Finally I came to this site and posted a question for a doctor about the red light therapy and whether or not it was safe for Saline Breast Implants. A plastic surgeon replied to my post assuring me that it is safe and so now my journey begins on relieving the minor aches that still remain from my surgery and hopefully rejuvenating my skin for a fresher look! I have to say I still have very good skin and a youthful appearance thanks to my mother's side of the family and Oil of Olay!!! I recommend that if anyone has self confidence issues because of breast size ....do it!!! You will be thankful that you did!

Dr. Sung Jung O

Dr. O was everything I could ask for. I would recommend him to anyone in the area that is looking for a great Plastic Surgeon. He may be a little more expensive then some others but I definitely do not want discount boobs. I am very satisfied with my results and with the treatment I received from Dr.O and his staff.

you fill out a bikini nicely lyn! Killer ink.....is it a Black Widow? Thanks for sharing your story:-)

You look fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your story on RealSelf.

Congrats, I'm so happy for you!! Take a look at my pics I also had one that was smaller than the other. Having a lift and implants is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. Again, you look great!!!