45 Years Old, Double Bubble After Aug Revision - Charleston, SC

August 2013 switch from saline to memory gel. ...

August 2013 switch from saline to memory gel. Went from 425 cc to 500. They looked great, than got cc on right side. Had surgery to correct cc and lot of complications with swelling and internal bleeding. Had surgery again, they had to pull skin up from tummy to close up my incision. Everything healed fine, but developed a double bubble, which I had surgery on yesterday. Have more pain than I expected. Will see Monday results at doc office. 4 surgeries in one year, hope this will take care of everything.
Wow, you have been through a lot! Hope this time everything heals correctly with no problems. Just curious, why did you change out your saline implants?
My saline implants were under muscle, but they rippled and dropped. So under advice of ps I switched to memory gel. They are lighter and feel more natural.

3 days post op

I am still very sore, but feeling better. Surgery was definitely not what I was expecting. Looked at my breast today for first time. Little concerned about shape, but double bubble is gone. I have some swelling, so hoping when it goes down breast will look more natural as its counter partner. I also had liposuction on my tummy while I was there and I am thrilled with those results.
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young and his staff ate wonderful.